A pleasant time

Pov: No one

Shadow Bonnie wakes up and looks around then looks at Shadow Freddy, then just stares at him. He ends up waking up and noticing and stares back at her. They just stare into each other's eyes then Shadow Freddy goes and says "Your eyes are pretty" Shadow Bonnie got confused that he just randomly said that. "Ok?" She says, then Shadow Snake walked and said: "WTF are you doing?" "idk" answers Shadow Bonnie."Oh wow, just wow" says Shadow Snake and leaves the room. After she leaves Shadow Bonnie pokes him in the nose then pushes him off the bed he screams a little and falls off then she laughs and he pulls her down making her gasp trying to stay on the bed, but fails. She ends up falling on top of Shadow Freddy then he stares at her with an evil smirk on his face. She stares at him with a bruh look, he has his arms around her and pulls her down closer to him and she blushes. They are now very close to each other and were about to kiss but stopped "wait...I feel like once we kiss someone is just going to randomly walk in on us" Shadow Bonnie says "nonsense" says Shadow Freddy "Now where were we?" he says as he starts tickling her making her laugh a little then she puts her hands on his cheeks and he put his hands back around her, she chuckles and so does he and they kiss. It was a long kiss, am just going say it was 17 seconds long, like dang. Who kisses that long? Apparently, they do. They pulled away and she laid on his chest and, he didn't her want her to fall asleep again so he tickled her making her scream and laugh at the same time.

Just saying I used Grammarly for this Chapter, it helped me a lot so if you're struggling with putting the right words or spelling things get Grammarly. Yaaayyy, I'm a Grammarly ad now, so I'm going to use for the rest of my stories/ chapters. yea...