First day 2

Pov: Shadow Freddy

We just made it to school and we are already going inside, waiting for the bell to ring. I was just looking at my schedule, wondering if I had any classes with Shadow Bonnie. I went to ask Shadow Bonnie but then the bell rang and we all went to our first class. My first class was Science, when I got there I saw Shadow Foxy. I felt myself boil in the inside ever since he did that one thing to Shadow Bonnie. My day had already started terrible because there was only one seat left and it was next to Shadow Foxy......dang it. I went to go sit next to him, when I did I scooted over a little. "Hello Students, my name is Mrs.Embry. Today I wanted to let you socialize with your classmates." The teacher said, then this bunny with yellow hair and braces, said something to me. "Hello, my name is Funny Bunny! What's yours?"he said happily "Hi? My name's Shadow Freddy" I replied. "Hey, I got a joke for you" he said "umm..ok, what is it" I asked "Why do the French like to eat Snails so much?" He asked "Why?" I said "They can't stand Fast food!*laughs* get it!" He said, I chuckled a little "yeah I get it" I said.Then I felt something tap on my shoulder "hold on Funny Bunny" I said "ok" he replied, I turned and saw that it was Shadow Foxy "What do you want?" I asked "I want Shadow Bonnie~"he said, I didn't say anything "I also want you to back off her because she will be mine once again"he said "What do mean again?" I asked "We used to be dating but she broke up with me because I cheated on her or it was because of you and she feel in love with you" he said "Well I'm not going to give her up!" I said "Well why can't we ask her and see who she prefers, but I will make her love me..."he told me. I was about to say something but the bell rang, and we all left to our next class. When I was in the hallway I saw Shadow Bonnie walking by with her books, then I saw Shadow Foxy purposely hit the books out of her hand and he had acted like it was a accident. I ran up to her but stopped and hid so I can secretly see what was happening...

Pov: Shadow Bonnie

Shadow Foxy had hit the books out of my hand and was now pushing me against the wall "Hey Shadow Bonnie, you wearing that short skirt makes you hotter than before~" he said this and by that time I was like HECK NO!! And tryed to move but he stopped me "You will love me again, you love no one else but me"he said "umm...no I will never date you" I told him "Well you are"he said aggressive "Oh, wait let me rephrase that, I ain't making the same ******** mistake by dating you again" when I said this I kicked him in the Private and he fell to the ground in pain "I rather **** ***(I don't want to put what she said) with Shadow Freddy then date you *****!" I yelled, once I turned around I saw Shadow Freddy looking at me suprised "Is that true, you'd rather **** *** with me than date him?"he asked "yes, because I Love you more"I answered. After that we went on with our day and we were already on the bus going home. This time I was sitting with Shadow Freddy, I just put my head was on his shoulder and he looked at me blushing. We waited a while then we finally made it home, I went straight to my room and pulled Shadow Freddy with me."Nap time!" I said, I pulled him on the bed with me and I cuddled with him. Then I fell asleep.

Pov: Shadow Freddy

She had fell asleep cuddling with me, she looked so adorable. I gently patted her head and layed there with her. I felt myself about to go to sleep, and before I knew it, I knocked out.

HALLELUJAH I MADE IT 747 WORDS COUNTING ALL THESE WORDS, NEW WORLD RECORD!!! For me it is others got more like I saw on with like 2100 or something. BUT STILL WORLD RECORD!!!