White Rabbit

Pov: Shadow Freddy

I was still reading my book and I heard something behind me and saw that Shadow Bonnie was out of bed and staring at the wall for some apparent reason "What are you doing?" I asked "Staring at a wall" she answered back "Why?" I asked "because..."she said, I just shrugged and came up behind her and hugged her from behind "What are YOU doing?" She asked "Hugging you" I answered and still hugging her "ok" she replied back "umm....I have a question" I said "what is it" She asked "Whatever happened to your brother, White Rabbit?" I asked, she quickly moved and walked towards the door to get out "Wait! Can't you just tell me when was the last time you heard of him" I asked, she stopped and turned around looking back at me "last I heard of him was 1 year ago and he had just found that his girlfriend, Lolbit......cheated on him for Yenndo....." She paused "He was heart broken and he left he said that he was going back to being evil again, after that I never heard of him" she said looking down "Wait a minute he's evil" I said shocked cause I never knew this "Yeah....he's one of our enemies" she said "Oh...I'm sorry he turned out this way" I said walking up to her then hugging her, she hugged back "Let's just please stop talking about him" she said looking up at me "ok...what time is it anyways?" I asked "uh....6:57" she answered, "well I'm going back to sleep cya" She said and threw herself on the bed and fell asleep quick. I layed besides her and held her close to me then went to sleep.

*8 hours and 23 minutes later*

Pov: Shadow Bonnie

I woke up besides Shadow Freddy and looked up at him, then I got up and got dressed for school, once I was done went over to Shadow Freddy and pulled him off the bed and he woke up instantly "hurry up get ready" I said throwing his clothes at him "ok, wait....do you think that today is gonna be okay?" He asked before leaving to change, I looked and responded "yep, everything will be okay....."

Hey i'm doing a big timeskip like about a 8 month timeskip, because I don't want to do things just about school cause it will be boring and cause I'm lazy.....so the next part for all my stories will be about 8 months later so..... Chicken Nuggets..