Planning the Wedding

POV: Shadow Freddy

"Alright, so we have to put together the guest list, the cake, the decorations, your suit and my dress" Shadow Bonnie said. Hearing her say all of this felt overwhelming especially because we have to do so many things. "So we will start with the guest list and the cake, so you can do the easy part or the hard part, which one?" She asked "umm..... what's the easy one?" I asked "the guest list" she answered "how come the cake is the hard one?" I asked again "because it's impossible to choose" she said "alright I'll take the hard one so you can get the easy job" I said. "Do you just wanna do that so you could eat cake?" She asked giving me a look, I put my hand on her shoulder "you know me so well" I replied. I got up and stood in a superhero position "I'm off to do one of the most important jobs!" I said and dashed off.

POV: Shadow Bonnie

I watched him leave in such a rush *sigh* "now I have to do the most boring part" *groans* "alright I'll start with the bears."
*2 hours later*
I was so bored I had already finished with the Bears, Chickens, and Foxes. I wanted to do the Bunnies last because there was a lot of them, I am currently working on the other people that aren't a Bear, chicken, fox, or Bunny. Then I heard Shadow Freddy walk in the room "Shadow Bonnie I couldn't chose between two cakes so I brought two samples" he said weakly, "well...I will try them later also..... TOLD YOU IT WAS THE HARDEST JOB!" I said then smiled. He smiled back then sat down with me to help finish the guest list.

I was going to put all their planning on this chapter but I thought it would be to long so.....NEXT CHAPTER!