A walk

*8 months later*

Pov: Shadow Freddy

Me and Shadow Bonnie had just came back from school and we were sitting on the bed, she was cuddling against me while I was reading. "Shadow Freddy?" Shadow Bonnie said looking up at me "What is it?" I asked "D-" She was about to say something before being interrupted by my son Adventure Shadow Freddy "DAAADDD!!!! CAN I HAVE SOME CANDY!!" He said "yeah sure, I'm busy right now". I said shooing him off, he then left glaring at me "What were you going to say?" I said looking back at Shadow Bonnie "It's not important" she said "Oh well um...I wanted to take you for walk, you wanna go?" I asked "sure"she said getting up, I got up as well then grabbing something from my nightstand then putting it in my front pocket. She grabbed me by the hand and walked out the door then going outside to begin your really long walk it was like 9 miles later I decided to ask "Dang..you tired yet?" I asked panting "No" she said still walking, I still stood there getting all my energy back then quickly caught back up to her. We were still walking until we decided to sit down on bench for awhile "I have to go to the bathroom......be right back" Shadow Bonnie said standing up then leaving. I thought it might take her long to find a restroom so I pulled out a ring that was in my pocket "Okay, Shadow Freddy this is the day you propose to Shadow Bonnie" I said to myself and was practicing , then at the same time I was freaked out cause what if she said "no" then walked away like she didn't do nothing. I kept practicing until she came back "I'm back" she said happily, I smiled then stood up front of her holding on to her hands "Shadow Bonnie there's something I've been wanting to ask you?" I said, then kneeling down in front of her she started blushing a lot and so was I...

Pov: Shadow Bonnie

I was blushing really hard when I saw Shadow Freddy kneel down right in front of me, my heart started beating real fast "Sh-Shadow Freddy what are you doing?" I asked "umm......Shadow Bonnie... W-will you m-m-marry m-me?" He asked pulling out a ring....I felt so happy in the inside but the words wouldn't come out instead something else came out "umm".....