Happiness

Pov: Shadow Freddy

When we pulled away I looked into her beautiful eyes that sparkled, and made me happy "We should get home now" Shadow Bonnie said, leading the way and i followed. While we were walking there I grabbed her hand, she didn't mind. When we got there she ran over to Shadow Snake and pulled me with her. "Shadow Snake guess what, me and Shadow Freddy are engaged!" Shadow Bonnie said happily holding me close, I saw Shadow Snake glare at me but responded "Congragulations for both of you" She said this while smiling. Me and Shadow Bonnie ended up telling everyone that lived with us but the withereds didn't seem to thrilled espically Withered Freddy, he was only mad because I was going to marry a toy Shadow. The only that was happy for us was Withered Bonnie, he felt proud of me because I asked. Then me and Shadow Bonnie decided to tell our kids, Adventure Shadow Bonnie and Adventure Shadow Freddy, "Kids we have something to tell you" I said, Adventure Shadow Freddy looked at us on confusion and Adventure Shadow Bonnie barely even looked at us "Were getting married..." Shadow Bonnie said, their mouths dropped and their eyes widened and they statred dancing everywhere, I thought it was a little weird but they are kids so...yea. After all that happened we all decided to go to sleep, once we got into bed I pulled Shadow Bonnie closer to me "Do you think we should get to planning the wedding tomorrow?" I asked "Yea..." She answered and slowly fell asleep. I smiled and gently kissed her forehead and said "Goodnight my sweetheart~"

Hey no more school chapters i'm done with that, i can't deal with the S-c-h-o-o-l word anymore it's killing me so, let's just say that ended...i'm just done with that****....No more....
Anyways congrats for Shadow Freddy and Shadow Bonnie...Yay!! They better invite me.......no...i'm just kidding I don't really care, it's fine