The Big Day

So now it's the day they are getting married and stuff.....Yay...good for them....they found love...heh...not me...at least I thought I did...ALRIGHT nevermind about me let's get into the chapter!

POV: Shadow Freddy

Oh dang....today's the day....I'm getting married. I realized while getting out of bed, I looked at Shadow Bonnie who was just waking up. "guess what..." I said leaning over to her "hm?" she said tired "were getting married today!" I said grabbing her by the waist and pulling her out of bed. I wrapped her legs around my waist and gave her a big kiss, she then pulled away "good to see your happy but let's save that for after the wedding" she said....."oh ok~" I said smiling evilly, I put her down and she hugged me "I'm glad I married you and not the pervert Shadow Foxy" she said "how do you know I'm not a pervert" I said. She looked up at me blushing "really..." she said with this kind of "bruh" look on her face "I was just kidding" I said that's when Shadow Snake broke in the room and pushed me out of the way "Yay...my sister is getting married today" Shadow Snake happily proclaimed. "let's go get ready now!" she said grabbing Shadow Bonnie by the wrist and leading her out the door "where are you two going?" I asked "We are going somewhere to get ready" Shadow Bonnie said "You, my dude are going somewhere with Toy Freddy, Withered Bonnie, and Golden Freddy" Shadow Snake taking Shadow Bonnie away. I sat there for a solid 2 minutes then something touched my shoulder, I looked up and saw Toy Freddy. "are you ready.......to get ready?" he said in confusion, don't know why he was confused but I nodded yes and got up.

POV: Shadow Bonnie

Me and Shadow Snake went over to Bonnie's and Spring Bonnie's house to get ready, but I decided to get ready at the church thing in one of the back rooms. So when all the other girls had their makeup and stuff on, we went over to the church thing place after that. "Alright, Lonnie get the dress." Shadow Snake said "okay," Lonnie said. A minute later she brought the black wedding dress.

(This is what the dress looked like)Alright so when I got the dress on I looked around looking for Adventure Shadow Bonnie "guys is Adventure S

Alright so when I got the dress on I looked around looking for Adventure Shadow Bonnie "guys is Adventure S.B. Ready?" I asked while Lonnie was putting this necklace on me "yea...she's waiting outside the room" Hop Hopper said "Can you tell her to come over here" I said "sure" Hop Hopper said leaving the room to get Adventure Shadow Bonnie. She walked in and came over to me "yes mommy?" She said "Are you ready? Remember your the flower girl" I said "Yes I'm ready! And will Adventure Nightmare Bonnie be there?" She asked and I could see a little blush on her face "yea..why?" I asked "no reason..." she said smiling and left the room. "Alright, guys it's almost time!" Shadow Snake said while everybody got their places. I looked at how the Groomsmen then the Bridesmaids (By the way when I asked my brother what the Groomsmen were called cause I didn't know he said they were Grooms-maidens...I just thought it was funny)
I waited for when it would be time for me to come out. First, it was my daughter but when she was walking I saw her wave at someone and she smiled. I got concerned, then the Ring Boy walked out which was my son (Adventure Shadow Freddy) "are you nervous?" I heard someone say behind me when the bridesmaids and Groomsmen started walking out. I turned around and saw White Rabbit, I covered my mouth with my hands and hugged him "why are you here!?" I said "Shadow Freddy wanted to give you a surprise and asked me to come and walk you down," He said letting go of me. I was so happy he was here, but I was also mad he left but mostly happy. "Alright well it's time to walk down," he said smiling and offering his arm, I put my arm over his and grabbed my flowers. I was scared to walk down but we did.

POV: Shadow Freddy

I saw Shadow Bonnie walk down with White Rabbit and was so happy that we were about to officially get married. When they reached us White Rabbit gave her a hug and went to sit down, she walked over and in front of me. "you look beautiful," I said to her "and you look very handsome," she said. I smiled and so did she...
*a little time skip*
Alright, so Toy Freddy is that priest person "alright so first any objections?" He asked, then Shadow Foxy raised his hand (you may be wondering why they invited him even though they hate him, they did it because they want to be evil and show him how happy they'll be together without him)
When he raised his hand, Nightmare Bonnie who was sitting behind him covered his mouth with his hand and put his hand down "you better keep that hand down" he said, "why should I?" Shadow Foxy mumbled, then all the other bunnies popped up, one was holding a knife toward him and the others ready to fight him "Try us...I dare you" Sinister Bonnie said. Shadow Foxy started trembling and shook his head no. Then the bunnies all sat down "okay? Let's continue" Toy Freddy said. " Shadow Freddy," he said and I looked at him "Do you take Shadow Bonnie as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death?" he asked "I do" I said smiling gently "Shadow Bonnie.....do you take Shadow Freddy as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death?" he asked again "I do" she said (Alright so they did the rings and now to the end of this thing) "alright....now you may kiss the bride" he said, I leaned toward Shadow Bonnie and kissed her then we pulled away. I picked her up bridal style (obviously) and carried her out the door.

Also, I wanted to put what I was like with my kids at the wedding, by the way, I don't really have kids I'm too young for dat and they are fictional.

"Mom? Why did he have to carry her out like that, it's disgusting..." jelly said (don't judge his name) "jelly be quiet, you ain't know about love" I said "neither do you" Jam said "yea you ain't got a man, at least Jelly got a lady" Brim said "you right" I replied "I'm a sad lonely soul" I said sadly

I'm putting the after party next chapter, I felt that this one is getting long so....yea

Yes!! 1204 words!! New Highscore for me!!