After Party Thing

POV: Shadow Bonnie

When I was carried out the room in Shadow Freddy's arms, I felt pretty happy that we were officially married and that I didn't have to walk because I was being carried.....slippers are hard to walk in....when I get to the party place those shoes are coming off.

POV: Myself

I felt happy that Shadow Bonnie and Shadow Freddy found love and will be happy together forever unlike me....just like my children painful told me...oof....anyways I get to sit next to Jack-o-Bonnie in the car!! YAAY.... "Jack-o-Bonnie..." I said looking at him *lays my head on his shoulder* Jack-o-Bonnie looked very disturbed and shrieked. I got scared and moved away from him. "Mom....your embarrassing" Arabia said "I think it's cute!" Mina exclaimed,  "Jack-o-Bonnie you gotta stop with the shrieking  this is why you ain't have a girlfriend" Nightmare Bonnie explained. "It's not my fault it's just awkward...." Jack-o-Bonnie protested. Welp...it ain't my fault I love him....(even though he's fictional....*Sad dramatic music plays*)

POV: Shadow Bonnie

Yes....we have arrived. "Shadow Freddy..." I said "Yes....Shadow Bonnie?" He asked "Can you carry me inside? My feet hurt" I said in pure sadness....he laughed a little "how do your feet hurt?" He asked "these shoes are suffocating my feet and it hurts a lot" I replied "alright I'll carry you inside" he chuckled, he picked me up...and carried my inside...I wonder how life's going to be since we are now married. Shadow Freddy set me down on a chair and I automatically took off my shoes, Shadow Freddy laughed. "Just wondering, would you rather wear those shoes or a inappropriate dress?" He asked with a evil smile, when he asked I kinda choked a little "uhh...an inappropriate dress...I'm never wearing those shoes again!" I answered. He laughed again, I just glared at those shoes and kicked them away. Shadow Freddy picked me up and hugged me really tight, I hugged him back "oh I want you to meet your new son!" I said happily "son? You have a son? I thought you only had a daughter...?" Shadow Freddy said confused. "He lives with his girlfriend and his daughter"  I replied "he has a kid?! How old is he?!" Shadow Freddy asked desperately for a answer "His girlfriend and him had a child when they were about 15...his daughter's name is Ella....she's six now" I answered, Shadow Freddy had a straight face. "Are you okay?" I asked "I'm just...well...when will I get to meet him?" He asked but didn't really give me a answer "He's almost here" I answered. We waited for awhile then my son arrived with his family "uhh...hello..." He said a little nervous because he was meeting his father "hi I'm Shadow Freddy" Shadow Freddy said shaking his hand "My names Benry" (Ben-re, how to pronounce it just in case you didn't know...) Benry said letting go of the handshake "and this is my girlfriend Semera, and my daughter Ella" Benry said showing off Ella who was hiding behind him. "Say hi Ella" Benry gestured "Hi..." she said nervously "Hi Ella" Shadow Freddy said sweetly "I like your Dress" Ella told me touching the dress "oh thank you" I said, all the other guests arrived and the party started the first hour was great! "Shadow Bonnie you wanna dance?" Shadow Freddy asked "uhh...no...I don't like to dance" I answered, Nightmare Bonnie had a fake cough "like that's true" he said and coughed again. I gave him a glare and Shadow Freddy took grabbed me by the waist and took me to the floor...obviously he didn't take no for an answer.
*2 hours later*
The party was still going on and I had to make sure Nightmare Bonnie wasn't drinking cause if he did...that won't be very pleasant. I saw Nightmare Bonnie and Nightmare Mangle talking and Nightmare Bonnie gently kissed her and Nightmare Mangle gave him a big hug, it made me wonder if they would ever get married (what do you think?) I danced with my new son Adventure Shadow Freddy and he wouldn't let go of me. I felt happy to have him as my son, that's when Nightmare Bonnie ran up to me "Shadow Bonnie!" He said "yes?" I questioned "Your daughter-my son-they-ugh" He said because he was out of breath "Speak English" I replied, then Jack-o-Bonnie popped up "he's saying that your daughter kissed his son" Jack-o-Bonnie clarified and left, I had a straight face "me and that young lady are going to have a talk..." I said with a sense of rage and Nightmare Bonnie left.
*hours later*
Some people are cruel and evil...everyone wants all the bunnies to dance in front of everyone....why...it took awhile to get Nightmare Bonnie out of his chair and once we found Top Topper he apparently knocked out but I didn't ask why. Everyone gesture us and all the bunnies voted Drawkill Bonnie to go first "dudes that's not right..." he said "make Nightmare Bonnie go!" "What! No! Make Withered Bonnie and Ignited Bonnie!" Nightmare Bonnie protested "Why us?!" Withered Bonnie asked grabbing on to Ignited Bonnie. I was just in the back ground and face palmed.... all the boys started fighting (I would name which ones because not all of them fought...that probably won't interesting though) Jack-o-Bonnie has to break up the fight "guys! I'll chose...Bonnie" he said "WTF!! NO!" Bonnie yelled. Nightmare Mangle walked up to the group and walked to Nightmare Bonnie. "Go do it Nightmare Bonnie...I believe in you.." She said and kissed his cheek, Nightmare Bonnie giggled as if she just hypnotized him with her love "ok..." he said smiling, I was all confused "Bonnie you go to..." Jack-o-Bonnie said. Bonnie groaned and went with Nightmare Bonnie, so they danced but Nightmare Bonnie fainted so that left Bonnie dancing alone...Nightmare Mangle just laughed when she saw Nightmare Bonnie faint. Then all the other bunnies went but they died a little inside.
*end of the party*
POV: Shadow Freddy
It was the end of the party and everyone went home, me and Shadow Bonnie were home about 30 minutes later after it ended. When we got there she immediately changed, I waited for her when she came back she jumped on top of me and gave me a big hug "I love you" she said "I love you too" I said and hugged her tightly "what do you want to do now...?" She asked letting go, I smiled evilly and she started to blush knowing what I meant and had a little fear in her eye. "Shadow Freddy...if you do this...I'm going to hit you" Shadow Bonnie said as a warning "I'll take my chances..." I said bravely and leaned over her.

Alright so things went down...if ya know what I'm saying~....no I'm just kidding but still it went down...teehee, welp I'm glad I got this done it took me awhile but I did it, still sorry I took so long. Well have a good day/night...be great and never let anything bring you down!

I broke me record again!! 1241 words!! Ye!! So happy!