The best way to start off the day

Pov: Shadow Bonnie

I woke up in Shadow Freddy's arms and just glanced up at him and saw that he was sleeping...I thought he would be awake first...I guess not. I slowly and gently pushed him away so I could get up...it took about a minute I am just too weak...but when I did I saw I got a text about an hour ago and saw it was from Bonnie saying that Jack-o-Bonnie was going to have a gathering with all the bunnies in about a week."Well, that gives me a week to at least get a few things done for the wedding" I pronounced. I turned to look at Shadow Freddy and smiled, he looked so calm just sleeping there.....then I grabbed him by the shoulders and started shaking him violently  "wake up!!" I yelled... I felt bad waking him up but we had work to do. He woke up shortly after except he shot up and hit me in the face, I fell back putting my hands over my face. he turned and looked at me, his eyes widened and his mouth dropped "OH I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO" he said scared and nervous a little, he picked me up and held me close and kept apologizing "It's okay" I said removing my hands from off my face revealing that I had a bloody nose and he started to freak out "oh no! What did I do!!" he said while he grabbed a blanket and put it over my nose, "i'm sorry" he said looking down ashamed. "it's okay, you didn't mean too" I replied, "well, please go clean off all the blood from off your face" he said smiling calmly. I got up and walked all the way to the bathroom to clean off my face *sigh* "Well...this day started out great...heh"... I started to splash water on my face to clean off all the blood. Finally when I was all off I left from the restroom and saw Shadow Freddy just sitting reading book. I sat next to him, he looked at me and hugged me "are you ready to get to work?" he asked me "yeah" I answered, he let go of me and nodded...