Aaron, What Is This? ~ Chapter 6

{James POV}

I woke up in the middle of the night. I looked at my clock by my bed.
3:35 a.m.
I closed my eyes for a few seconds then sat up in my bed. Everywhere hurt from when Alex hurt me. Then I remembered. Thomas! He had saved me. Thanks Thomas. I thought to myself. (I'm just gonna pretend tomorrow is Saturday-) I didn't have school tomorrow, so I didn't need to wake up early. I slowly got out of bed and let my eyes slightly adjust to the darkness and I walked to my door. I slowly and quietly opened it, careful not to make much noise, and headed to the bathroom. I closed the door and turned on the light. Flip that's bright. (I hate when this happens to me omg-) I opened the medicine cabinet and found my pills to relieve pain. I took 2 and closed the cabinet, turned off the lights, and walked back to my room. (Its dark right now so he doesn't see the sweater on the table) I closed my door and layer back down. Hopefully my pain would be gone by morning. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Time skip

I woke up and slowly opened my eyes. I looked over at my clock.
10:25
Alright.
I got up. I walked to the door rubbing my eyes. I opened it and saw Aaron in the kitchen making waffles in the toaster.
"Morning Aaron." I said. He turned and saw me.
"Oh, good morning James." He waved and turned back to his waffles, waiting for them. (He's gonna wait for it)
I turned and looked at the table by my room. I saw something on it. "Aaron, What Is This?" I asked and turned to Aaron.
"It's something Thomas left for you." He replied.
Something Thomas left for me? There was a sticky note on it.
'To Jemmy, From Thomas.'
Jemmy? Is that what he's calling me now? Huh.
I took the sticky note off and put it on the table and picked up the item. It was a gray and yellow striped turtleneck sweater. I love it! I took it into my room and put it on my bed, walking over to my closet and grabbing a pair of sweatpants. I changed into my pants and the sweater and stepped into the hallway.
"Aaron look!" He turned and looked at me. "Do you like it?" Aaron nodded and smiled.
"It looks nice. Thomas chose well." He commented. I smiled. Thanks Thomas!~

{Peggy POV}

(Ooooh it's pEGs tuRn)
I was already awake. It was 11:48 a.m. and I kept bugging Thomas because that's what I do to everyone. It's practically my specialty, thank you very much.
"Thomas. Thomas. Thomas. Thomas. Thomas. Thomas. Thomas. Thomas. Thoma-"
"Oh my god what Peggy."
"Haha, I have finally gotten the attention of the Macaroni Lord."
"One, you've had my attention almost all day from repeating my name for like an hour. And two, Macaroni Lord sounds amazing like woAH" Thomas and I both laughed. "So what do you want this time?"
"I was wondering if you'd help me throw a mini party today." I ask.
"For what?"
"I dunno, just cause sometimes friends need to get together and have fun!" I replied.
"Alright sure, why not? How many people?" Thomas inquired.
"Hmmm... there's Aaron, Angie, Liz, James, Theo, and Mari, so... 6." I counted.
Thomas nodded. "When should we host the party?"
"Uhh.. around 1:oo I guess." I answered answered.
"I'll text Aaron and James, you get Angelica, Eliza, Theodosia, and Maria." Thomas offered. I agreed and started inviting people.

{Thomas POV}

I opened up to Aaron first.

Thomas: Hey Aaron, me and Peggy are gonna throw a party for just hanging out and stuff. Wanna come? It'll be around 1:00 p.m.

Aaron: sure! I can make it.

Thomas: okay, see you then! It's gonna be at me and Peggy's dorm, floor 2, room 56.

Aaron: see you then.

I then go to James.

Thomas: Hey! Me and Pegs are hosting a small party at our dorm. Aaron said he would come and Peggy is texting a few other people. It will be around 1:00, wanna come?

Jemmy: yeah! I can come! Where's your guys' dorm?

Thomas: Floor 2, room 56.

Jemmy: okay see you there Tommy!

Yes! James will be there! Wait- did he just say 'Tommy?' Oh my god that's adorable.
I turn off my phone.

"Aaron and James said they could come." I tell Peggy.
"Cool! Everyone said they could come as well!" Peggy tells me. Nice!
"I guess we should get food and set up?"
"Definitely. Let's go to the store!"

Time skip

I look at the clock on the wall. 12:47. It's almost time. Me and Peggy had set out food on a counter in the kitchen, games to play on another table, and a selection of movies to watch with ready popcorn. This is perfect! It'll be fun.

(A/N: can't wait to write about the party yessssssssss! Welp. Time to go do that right now-)