We're Going Out - Chapter 11

("Aha let's get that juicy carnival chapter" I know someone who would say that... huh...
so guys I have this other thing which I take Hamilton stuff
And I draw it
You can check the desc of that to see what I mean I'm not explaining it again-
But it's on my profile somewhere
So yeah
U can go look at that I guess
But anyways here's chapter 11!)

{Peggy POV}

(In this chapter she's gonna be a bouncy energetic excited bean because she can't wait for her Jeffmads just like uS-)

I hopped around my dorm. Angie and Liz came over again to get ready.
"Geez Pegs calm down before you hurt yourself!" Angie yelled to me from across the room. I skidded to a halt.
"Alrighty but that means I get to help you with your date with Maria~" I giggled. Angie nudged me in the shoulder.
"It's not a date!" I saw Angie's face turn pink.
"Are you suuuuure?" Her face got redder.
I giggled.
"Peggy stop teasing her!" Eliza laughed.
"Alright alright." I sighed and turned on my phone to check the weather for tonight.

Sunday night forecast: Partly cloudy with a low of 64 degrees Fahrenheit.

Those clouds better clear up. I want to see the stars!

I told Liz and Angie the forecast and we planned our outfits.
They were basically the same to be honest.
I would wear a yellow sweater and some pants, Angie would have a pink sweater and pants, and Liz would wear a light blue sweater and pants.

We're sisters.

What can I say.

I looked at the clock. 2:51 pm. I sighed. 7 was so far away.
(I just had a moment of realization. 7....Philip nO-)

Around 6 me and Eliza were going to pick Thomas up from his grandparents house which he had visited yesterday and stayed the night. Angie and Mari were going in a different car and would go alone. It was about 30 minutes away from here to Thomas' grandparents so it would take an hour to get back to campus.
(You remember chapter 1 where I said 'Math With James' well now it's 'Math With Peggy')
Then we could pick up James and head to the carnival and arrive around 7:15 or so.

Tonight was gonna be perfect.

{Thomas POV}

I looked at the clock. 6:58. Peggy should be here any minute. I walked into the other room and told them she would be here soon and said goodbye. I then stepped out to the front porch and waited in a chair. A few minutes passed by when I heard a voice.

I had zoned out. I looked up from the ground to see Peggy in front of me. "Get up loser we're gonna pick up James!" She giggled.
"Ok veggie." I laughed. I stood and we walked to her car. She turned it on and after a second I turned on the radio. Nothing interesting was playing so I turned it off. After a while we arrived back at campus. Peggy parked and we got out and went to the dorms. We went up the elevator to room 145. Peggy knocked and I heard feet lightly tapping on the ground. The door opened and I looked down to see James in a big puffy blue jacket and a scarf.
Oh.
My.
God.

{James POV}

I heard a knock at the door and walked over to it. I opened it and looked up to see Peggy and Thomas. Peggy was wearing a sweater and sweatpants and Thomas was wearing his lavender turtleneck sweater. I saw them giving me weird looks. "What? I saw it was gonna be cold!" I squeaked.
"It's not going to be that cold Jemmy!" Thomas giggled. Oh. "Here lets get you something else." He opened the door wider and walked in.

Peggy sighed. "Geez Thomas ya got any manners?" She laughed.
"No not usually." Thomas said as he walked into my room and opened my closet. I sighed and followed. Peggy flopped on the couch.

I sat on my bed as Thomas looked through my stuff. "So what do ya wanna wear Jem?" He asked me.
I plopped off the bed and looked, pulling something out. "This." I pulled out the sweater Thomas gave me before. I saw his eyes water.
"Are you crying?" I asked and I heard Peggy spring up from the couch and run in, almost hitting us. She looked at the scene. Me holding the sweater, and Thomas with tears in his eyes. Peggy stared for a moment then fell over laughing.
"...what's so funny...?" I was confused.
Thomas took a deep breath. "No, not crying Jemmy. Tears of joy."
"...that's still crying." I pointed out. Thomas chuckled. "Why would they be tears of joy exactly...?" I asked him.
"Because you chose what I gave you and it makes me happy." Thomas explained.
Peggy 'awwwwed' in the background.

I took off the puffy jacket and put on my sweater and we were ready. I kept the scarf though. As we were walking in the halls we spotted Theo and Aaron sitting on a bench with a cat. Oh my god it's so cute-
I practically squealed which made their heads turn towards me, Thomas, and Peggy.
"Oh hey guys!" Theo greeted us.
"We found this cat on the sidewalk as we were about to leave and we took it in. We're not sure what to do with it-" Aaron began to explain when he was cut off by Peggy.
"Keep. It. If you don't I will." She said with a serious tone.
"Well geez Pegs not creepy at all." Thomas laughed. Peggy did as well.
"Good idea!" Theo chirped.
"We can keep it at me and James' dorm if you'd like." Aaron suggested.
I gasped. "Please please please please please"
Theo chuckled. "Sure!"
"Cool!" Thomas said.
"So what were you guys doing?" Theo asked us.
"We're heading out!" Peggy exclaimed. "To that carnival a few miles down."
Theo nodded. "See you soon!"
"Bye!" We all said.
"Have fun!" Aaron yelled as we walked down the hall.
"We will!" Exclaimed Peggy as we kept walking to the door.

(Eyyyy don't question my being up at 2:50 am. Just. Don't. Please. Thank you. Hope you enjoyed and thx for 123 reads! ...hey (hey hey hey hey) 123...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

It's the 10 duel commandments....

Anyways
Bye guys!

Time to go write chapter 12 and get no sleep-)

(Edit: I didn't sleep till 5 last night.)