The Party ~ Chapter 7

(A/N: ...OHMYGODGUYS
47 READS?! MOM GET THE CAMERA THIS IS AMAZING-

Seriously I never thought I'd even get 10. Thank you so much! I know I haven't posted for a few days but that's cause I've been busy. I'll try to get to writing more often though!
Thx again like ohmygoddddd-)

{Thomas POV}

1:00
People will be arriving any moment now.
I was wearing my lavender turtleneck sweater that I previously bought.
Peggy was sitting in a chair by the door ready to greet people as soon as they get here. I'm by the couch making sure we didn't forget anything. I hear a knock and turn my head to see Peggy spring up from her chair and open the door. I see Angelica and Eliza through the doorway.
"Angie! Liz!" Peggy hugged them both.
"Hey Pegs!" They say in unison. I know them. Not too well, but I still know them.
...kinda.
"Hey guys." I say from the back of the room.
"Hi Thomas." Says Eliza. Angelica waves and I wave back.
"You guys are the first here! We're still waiting for James, Aaron, Theo, and Mari." Peggy tells them.
"Ha! I told you we'd be first!" Angie exclaimed. "You owe me a dollar when we get back." I see Eliza sigh.
Guess they betted. They both walk in and Peggy closes the door. Peggy sits down in her chair by the door.
"What'cha doin Pegs?" Eliza asked as she sat on the couch with Angelica.
"This is my door chair where I wait for people so when they knock I can get to the door as fast as possible." She explains.
Angie, Liza, and me laugh. "Whaaaaat? It's true." Peggy said. Just then someone knocked and Peggy jumped up and opened the door. "Told you!" She said.
"What...?" Aaron stood there confused. Where's James? They share the same dorm so shouldn't they both be there?
"Oh no nothing about you Aaron, Peggy was explaining to us why she sits by the door." Angelica says.
"Oh... ok then." Aaron wanders in and sits in a chair by the couches.
"Hey Aaron?" I get his attention.
"Hm?" He looks to me.
"Where's James?" I ask.
"Oh, he had to do something. He'll be here in just a minute." He explained.
"Ok." I look over and see Peggy doing this weird dance in the corner.
"....Peggy... what the heck are you doing..."
Peggy walks over to me and whispers in my ear. "You worried about yourrrr boyfrienddddd?"
"PFFFT" I make a loud noise and everyone looks at me. Peggy laughed so hard she snorted.
(Ah, Pegs.)
Angie and Eliza go back to chatting and Aaron looks back at his phone.
I whisper to Peggy. "James isn't my boyfriend!"
"Yet." Says Peggy and she giggles.
(GUys I swear Peggy is like the fandom in disguise)
I stand there. Why Peggy. I think for a moment. Wait... do I like James like that?
(Us behind our screens: YES THOMAS-)
Someone knocks on the door. Peggy again, runs up and swings the door open. "Heya James."
"I told you guys he'd be here in a few minutes!" Aaron said from the back of the room.
Peggy slides over to me. "James, we were just talking about y-" I lightly elbowed her.
" o o f " said Peggy.
I just realized James was wearing the gray and yellow sweater I got him. Oh my goddddddddd he's so cute in that.
Peggy nudged me and whispered "Say something before you turn into a red tomato." Ha.
"Hi James!" I said. James looked to me and smiled.
"Hi Thomas." He replied and walked over. "I like this sweater, thank you for getting it for me!"
"No problem Jemmy."
Peggy is just in the background silently squealing. (Like the fandom thank u very much)
I guess Peggy forgot to close the door because Maria just walked right in.
"Hey guys." She said shyly.
"Hey Maria!" Angelica greeted her. "Come over here and sit with us."
Maria walked over and sat on the couch with Angie and Liz.
Peggy ran over to the door and peeked her head out, looking down the halls and turning back to us.
"Theo's here!" Peggy announced as Theo walked in.
I turned and looked at Aaron, who was slightly blushing. I chuckled a bit.

Time skip

After a while we were playing a game. Shoots and ladders.
Peggy, James and I were all the closest to the end. Peggy spun a 5 and had to go down a slide. "Dang it!" She exclaimed. She then leaned over to me and whispered in my ear.
"Guess that leaves you and James at the top~" she said before sliding back in her seat. Gosh dang it Peggy!
James spun and 3 and went up a ladder. He just won!
"What does this mean?" He looked at the square with a 100. This was his first time playing.
"You won James!" I said, congratulating him.
"Oh I did! Cool!" He smiled.
Everyone helped pack the game back up and I looked to the TV.
"Why don't we watch a movie?" I suggested to everyone.
"Sure. I'm down." Said Angelica, walking to the couch, Maria following. They sat down and soon Aaron, Theo, and Eliza sat as well, some on the couch, some on other chairs around the TV.
I walked to the kitchen and Peggy followed as we began picking up the bowls of snacks. I looked over and saw James reaching for one of the snacks to bring over. "It's fine James, we got it." I didn't want him to stress about it, he should be resting anyways.
"I wanna help you guys!" He said and grabbed a bowl of pretzels. I can't deny that adorable face.
"Alright. Just don't go too hard on yourself." I said, turning to pick up a bowl of Cheetos.
Peggy whispered in my ear. "You worried about Jemmy, eh?" She snickered.
"Pfft. Leave me alone." I chuckled.

We finished bringing the snacks over and we all sat down and began to debate on what movie to watch.

(A/N: Hey guys! Again, I know I haven't posted in a while but now I'm all good and will try to update a lot more again! Still shocked with 47 reads, like, awesome, wow. But anyways I thought I should tell you all my ships so you'll know what might be going on with the characters. I may or may not include some of the characters, but still, there might be a little bit goin on, ya know. I will list them below:
• Jeffmads (Obviously, this is a fanfic about it.)
• Hamliza
• Mullette
• George^
• Burrdosia
• Jeggy
• Margelica (hey if there can be a Meggy and a Marliza, I can have my Margelica.)
• Leebury
• Philipdosia

So yeah. Time to go write the next chapter- ByE)