Plan B ~ Chapter 15

{Peggy POV}

I turned and whispered to Eliza, Angelica, and Maria.
"Plan B."

They all nodded and I turned back to Thomas.
"What are you guys doing?" Thomas repeated.
"Wardrobe malfunction." I replied curtly.
"What happened to you and Eliza's project?" James inquired.
"We remembered it was actually due in 2 weeks. The thing due tomorrow we already did." Eliza answered.
"Then why are you all behind this hedge?" Thomas asked.
"Did you not hear Peggy? Wardrobe Malfunction." Maria responded.
"Yeah Thomas." James joked.
Thomas sighed and chuckled. I then saw their hands. Together. Yes. They were holding hands.
"Eliza you owe me 10 bucks." I kept staring right at their hands.
"What no i- oh." Eliza saw their hands. "But you don't know for sure Pegs."
James and Thomas just looked at each other then back to me. "...What...?" They said in unison.
"Hehe..." I giggled. "So.. who confes-" I was cut off by a hand on my mouth.
I looked over and saw Eliza was the one who did it. "Shhh..." she whispered.
I sighed. She took her hand off. "Fine."
"Eliza why do you owe Peggy ten bucks?" Thomas asked suspiciously.
"Oh nothing just um.. random bet." She responded.
"Hmmmmmm..." Thomas thought.
Oof he's catching onto us
"Were you guys spying on us?" Thomas asked.
OOOOOOOOFFFF
(Geez Pegs)
"No-" Maria began.
I cut her off.
"Yes."
"AHA!" Thomas screeched, pointing at us.
The others were staring at me. "Whaaaaat?" They all facepalmed. "Haha"
"But why were you?" James asked and tilted his head.
"Um..... no reason." I squeaked.
"Yes reason. Tell us." Thomas spoke.
"Because uhhhh..." I dragged on.
Angelica nudged my arm with her elbow. I turned. "Well what am I supposed to say?!" I whispered annoyedly.
"I don't know something!" Maria whispered back.
"Just don't make it creepy or anything!" Angie joined in.
"Yeah something like we were worried or whatever?" Eliza suggested.
I sighed. "Okay."
I turned back to Thomas and James. "We wanted to make sure you were okay and we didn't want to pay again." I lied to them.
"Uh Huh suuuure ya were..." Thomas said sarcastically. "What was your real reason?" He asked suspiciously.

(Important A/N: I'm making an edit a few days later from when I wrote this, I broke one of my fingers so it's gonna make me slower at typing maybe??? Idk, but I'll try to write as much as possible.)

"Um... well you see... uh..." I looked back to the girls nervously.
Angie sighed. "Just get it over with and tell em I guess."
I took a deep breath. "Okay. Get ready to run because drama."
I turned back to Thomas and James.
I stared straight into their eyes. "Because Jeffmads." And with that I stood, the other girls following, and I ran.
Eliza panted as she ran, exhausted already. Angie grabbed Maria's hand and they ran after me as well.
I looked back to see Thomas and James thinking, then Thomas looked like he realized and stared straight at us running.
"RUN YA FLIPPIN POODLES!" He shouted. We all laughed as we reached Eliza's car. Eliza unlocked it and we all hopped in.

When Thomas called us 'Flippin Poodles' it meant he was kinda mad but he was still just joking around and was actually trying not to laugh or whatever. It was funny.
"Well guys I guess we're poodles now." I chuckled as Eliza started the car. We then started chatting and talking about Jeffmads on the way back to the dorms at college.

Then I remembered Thomas and James had my car.