Wanna Come? ~ Chapter 10

(A/N: I came on and saw I got a notification.
shoutout to @risamaxi for being the first to give my fanfic a vote and thank you!
Anyways, on with the chapter!)

{Peggy POV}

It had been a week after that earthquake that struck while we were having a mini party at me and Thomas' dorm.
...I don't know why, but I wanna try to hook Thomas and James up on a date.. or a dinner... or whatever's possible.
I had called Angie and Liz over and now we were sitting in the chairs around the TV. Angie invited Mari over as well and they were on the couch. Thomas had gone to the store so we were alone.

"So I'm thinking I invite them to go with me somewhere and while we're there I have to leave for some reason that seems plausible. I can then wait in a bush and record it on my phone." I got awkward glances at that last part.
"Not to be creepy, I just want my fill of Jeffmads guys." I explained. Everyone began to slowly nod.

"Send it to us." Eliza giggled. Maria nodded and Angelica laughed.
"Please." Maria said.
"You guys already know." I giggled.

"So where should we go?" I pulled out my phone and began looking for cool places to visit on google.
"There's a carnival a few miles down the road." Angie told me. I looked straight at her excitedly. "It'll be open all through this week starting tomorrow." She finished.

"That's perfect!" I exclaimed. "Give me the directions and I'll invite Thomas and James."

Small time skip

Angie sent me the address of where the carnival would be held and we all thought of a plan. "So us three will arrive, once there maybe play a few games then Eliza will text me saying we need to work on a school project. We go to Eliza's car and drive around the block once then pull up again and hide in the sidelines." I reviewed the plan aloud.

"Yep." Said Angie. "Me and Mari will be there so if they run into us we'll say hi and separate to let them spend quality time alone."
"Mhm." Maria nodded.

"Good! Sounds like a plan!" I say. "Let's go say... maybe 7:00 pm maybe? They can go on the Ferris wheel and look at the stars together." I imagined aloud.

The others giggled a little.

"Yes they can." Said Eliza.

"I'll invite them now!" I conclude, turning on my phone and putting in the passcode.

{Thomas POV}

I was at the store in an isle looking at Mac and cheese, putting many boxes of it in my cart when I got a text.
(Classic Thomas, all that macaroni n cheeeeese)
I turned on my phone.

Poogle: Hey Thomas wanna come with me to that carnival a few miles down from the school tomorrow night?

Hmmmm... I had been wanting an excuse to go, now I had one but I wasn't quite sure...

Poogle: I'll invite James to go with us in just a minute.

O o o h
(I do I do I do I doooo~ heyyyy! Ooooo I do I do I do I doooo.. boi ya got me
H E l p l e S s-)

MagentaMacaroniMan: Yep I'm goin

Poogle: ha. Okay then. We go around 7:00. I'll pick you up. I'll text James now.

Nice.

{James POV}

The TV was on in front of me and Aaron was making lunch. I was sitting on the couch wrapped in a blanket. My phone vibrated and I jumped a little. I took the blanket off. I was wearing a blue and white sweater vest. I picked up my phone. Peggy texted me.

Pegs: Hey Jimmy James what's shakin?

James: Nothing much. I'm watching TV while Aaron is making lunch. You seem happy.

Pegs: I am! So anyways, would you like to come with me and Thomas to that carnival a few miles down tomorrow?

James: Sure sounds like fun.

Pegs: Great! We'll pick you up at 7 pm tomorrow okay?

James: Alright!

I turned off my phone. Aaron giggled behind me. I turned and he was right behind the couch looking down at me.
"AH!" I screamed. Aaron laughed.
"What the heck were you doing?!" I lightly shoved his arm.
"I was... curious." He replied curtly.
"So you were reading my texts?"
"Yep."
I sighed.
"I don't think I'll be able to go to that carnival. But I am going with Theodosia to the movies tomorrow night around the same time." Aaron told me.
I nodded. "You two going out yet?" I asked.
Aaron's face turned red. "It's.. our first date.."
"Awww cute! Tell me all about it when you get back!" I chirped. "I'm sure Peggy will also want to hear about it."
Aaron nudged me in the shoulder and we both laughed.

(AN: this isn't that important I just wanted to say it. For each persons phone, everyone's names are different. Example:
Thomas' phone:
Thomas - MagentaMacaroniMan
James - Jemmy
Peggy - Poogle
And so forth.
James' Phone:
Thomas - Tommy (originally Thomas but modified hehe)
Peggy - Pegs
James - James (just James)
Etc.
Peggy's Phone:
Thomas - Macaroni Lord
James - Jimmy James
Peggy: Piggy
Etc.

U kno

Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

P.s. I got an inchworm stuck on my hoodie today. It was cute but I had to let it go.

Let it go
*attempts to make reference to a Hamilton song that was removed*

Bye guys!)