Eliza And Peggy? Wait A Second... ~ Chapter 14

(I got potato chips so I'm happy boi)

{Peggy POV}

Me and Eliza were now hiding behind a hedge of bushes. Luckily though, we could see through them in certain areas but we were also in shadows, so it would be hard for people to see us. We were watching James and Thomas getting on the Ferris Wheel. It wasn't too far so we could see them from here. After a while I saw them hug.
"Hey Liz I bet you ten bucks they just confessed their love." I said confidently.
(Peggy are you reading my fanfics how do u know)
Eliza chuckled. "I bet they just said something sentimental and hugged, but whatever floats your boat, ten bucks bet it is."
I slightly nudged Liz in the arm. "Love can be sentimental y'know." I smirked.
Eliza sighed. "So it can be." She smiled.

{Thomas POV}

We were walking around when we saw Maria and Angelica playing a game at one of the stands. I felt a tug on my ram and looked down to see James pulling at my hand.
"Let's go say hi!" He squeaked. I nodded and he let go of my hand and ran towards them, waving and yelling their names.
Holy shi* he could get lost in the crowd I'm gonna stay with him
I ran after James. When I caught up they were talking about their night.
"Hey what'd I miss?" I asked as I reached them.
They looked to me and smiled. "Hey Thomas." Angie greeted me.
"Sup." I nodded.
Maria looked at her watch. "Oh god, Angie we gotta go!" She then looked back to me and James. "Sorry guys we're supposed to meet someone in like 10 minutes!" We nodded in understanding.
Mari then took out her phone and began texting someone. She then turned off the phone and grabbed Angelica's wrist, pulling her away.
"Oh- ok then.." Angie started as she was dragged away. "Bye guys!" She waved to us.
"Bye Angie! Bye Mari!" James yelled, I waved. Angelica and Maria then disappeared in the sea of people.

Time skip

After a while me and James decided to head back. We were passing a hedge when I heard something. I turned my head and stopped, James noticing and stopping too.
"..what are you doing Thomas?" James asked.
I stared straight ahead towards the hedge.
"Eliza and Peggy?" I croaked. James swung his head around to the hedge. "Wait a second..." I looked further. "Maria and Angelica too? What's going on? Is this who you guys were going to meet?" I looked to Angie and Mari.
"Um... yes?" Maria answered sheepishly.
I saw Peggy turn and whisper to them, they all nodded, but neither me or James could hear what was said.