Prologue

Raph's point of view.

"Are you sure you don't want me to watch?" I turned to Jas, she was still set in bed at the moment because of her leg but she could move around "Yeah, Leo just want's us to help him to see if he's better" I said as Donnie came in to examine her leg quickly "We should be done in an hour, call if you need anything" he explained as she nodded making us both smile as we walked out, Nova was sleeping on the couch while holding her son Minato Hamato who slept at the moment, Kat was right now waiting for us as Mikey and Leo were stretching at the moment.

Jas was having a hard time to stretch her leg to walk but for now were helping her move around while I carry her most of the time around because of how she reacts to it, nothing can beat the way she blushes or smiles to me when I do it, Nova still didn't want to talk to her even when she was no longer connected to her sister but we were safe and Jas was making sure with Kat that a barrier was keeping us safe by making sure that anyone who get's near loose interest and leaves moments later, this was a very powerfull barrier... but it made Jas grow quickly weak and drained of her energy so we had to keep watch of her at all times to make sure she was fine "Let's begin" Leo said making us nod as Kat went inside to watch over Jas for now.

We all got into position to fight Leo and see if he was better now from the surgery, Jas wanted Leo to do this as a way for him to get back on his feet "It will be the best way for him to feel normal once more, the moment he defeats one of you he will slowly feel better. Even if he doesn't defeat you Raph he will be better" she had said making us be ready for our brother to fight us right now.

Leo waited with his katana's out and ready, we charged at him with Mikey being the fastest of us four he got to fight him first and got a part of his focus for he needed to sense Don and I incase we get near, we were fine with that as it was normal since Jas thought as much would happen after all and it wasn't long before Mikey lost and went inside to start on lunch for us as Donnie got ready to fight next, he tried to dodge Leo's first few attacks but it didn't work for very long as after he was on the ground groaning in a bit of pain making me move to help him up "Why don't you go see how Jas is? We should be finished here in a bit" I said making him nod and get inside as I then turned to Leo.

We charged at one another first, it was always how we started our fights actually, then he quickly moved to the side as a way to keep me off balance, but I learned how to stay balanced and to keep fighting against Leo when this happened and was able to flip Leo and pin him to the ground, he didn't move because my brother knew very well that he lost agaisnt me "Alright Raph, please pull me up" he said making me laugh as I did as he requested making us both smile and laugh "Let's get back inside to rest a bit, we can get back to training tomorrow" Leo said making me nod in agreement to his words.

Jas was walking down with Donnie's help as we got inside, she smiled to me as she got to floor level making me walk over to her as she looked to me and then to Leo making him smile to her "I'm fine now" he said making her sigh and nod to him as I then helped her get to a chair that Mikey made sure was good to help her sitting down as Kat came over with Riko for her to take care of "Thank you Kat" Jas said making Kat nod as she and Mikey then went to there room to get Kat to rest a bit, Donnie moved to examine her leg and see how it was doing at the moment "Do you want to take a walk outside?" Leo then asked making Jas look to him "Sure, just let me see with Donnie how my leg is at the moment" she said making Leo nod and go outside to wait for her.

"Your leg looks to be getting better. Just rest some more and then will try to get you to move your leg like before" Donnie said making Jas nod as I moved to help her stand and got her crutch as we walked outside where Leo waited for her, Jas decided to keep Riko with her so she could have a bit of sun for today as she walks with Leo right now making me smile as I watch them slowly walk away with Leo making sure that Jas was alright at the moment as she walked while in one arm she holds Riko and the other holds her crutch to walk, I got back inside to see Nova glaring at me "She's mad that Leo is with Jas right now" Donnie explained making me nod "The longer she's around the faster will be in danger" she said making us sigh at how annoying it was right now that she was saying this.

"Your being blinded right now Nova! You have your son and were still safe thanks to Jas and Kat and what there doing for us!" Mikey yelled as Kat looked ready to cry, it was normal since Jas was working so hard to do all of this for us "W-what?" Nova asked, she was confused right now about what was being said "You heard me, Jas worked really hard to keep us all safe. She's even draining herself to do it and all you ever do is make us try to kick her out!" Mikey continued, we all just watch as our little brother spoke to Nova as I then noticed something in her eyes making me go outside to call for Jas to come back quickly to help Nova as Donnie helped me keep her still as Mikey took Minato from her.