Powers awaken

Jasmine's point of view.

A barrier!? My sister put up a barrier to keep us out or kill us the moment we got into contact with it!? This was just GREAT! Now how can we get through "Maybe one of us can use our powers on it?" Leo suggested as I turned to Kat for the answer but she was simply looking down and kept quiet making me sigh as I turned to the barrier and walked towards it "JAS STOP!!" Raph yelled as my hands touched it and as I was feeling the pain from the thing I began to chant gently.

"Great power around me... I plead to y-you for your a-aid... In GAH!!" I scream from a horrible pulse of pain from the pain making Raph quickly catch me, Donnie came over and to his pain my hands were badly burned from the barrier "I got this" Mikey said as he gently placed his hands over mine "I ask for aid from the power of healing within me, to heal these wounds given to a friend who tried to aid" he whispered as slowly my hands began to heal and go back to how they were before I touched the barrier "We need to figure out another way now, with Jas unable to do it" Leo said making us nod as I tried to figure out something.

"The rod" Kat whispered but we all turned to her as she looked at me "Transform with it and you can destroy the barrier" she said but we were all confused... But myself who remembered the rod, standing up slowly I got into the van to pull it out from a bag she prepared, once I found it I got out and moved towards the barrier while looking at the rod as I wonder how to use it at all right now to transform since it's my broken charm but now... As a rod for some reason "So how did you get that thing and how does it help? Raph asked as they all watched me trying to figure out how it works as I then heard something whispered to me.

"Heart prism power!" I shout as I am then enveloped into light.

  My momma use to say
"Baby make me proud
You've got such a pretty face
But such a dirty mouth"

But how come when I tell you
What's on my mind like men do
I'm called crazy?
Crazy  

It was so strange, all of a sudden i'm just surrounded by this warm energy as my clothes vanish so that I could then have a new outfit.

  This is not a love song
This is not a sing along
But ladies, are you with me?
I know that you're with me

  Add a little sugar, they say
Be a little sweeter, they say
Gotta give and take, but I say
This time it's my way, ah, my way  

A white leotard forms on me, it didn't have any straps on my shoulders but it looked fine to me as then these shoulder sleeves are then formed.

Be a little proper, they say
Speak a little softer, they say
Gotta be a lady, but I say
This time it's my way, ah, my way
(My way, my way, my way)

  This time it's my way, ah, my way
(My way, my way, my way)
This time it's my way, ah, my way

I'll do me
You do you
I don't need nobody's permission
I won't back down
Win or lose
Oh yeah, one and only limited edition (yeah)  

The skirt had three layers, white, dark pink and then light pink just like the sleeves with a dark pink bow on the back of my waist, then on the top of the leotard these small dark pink wings appear with a light pink heart at the center.

This is not a love song
This is not a sing along
But ladies, are you with me?
I know that you're with me

Add a little sugar, they say
Be a little sweeter, they say
Gotta give and take, but I say
This time it's my way, ah, my way  

Wrist length white gloves with dark pink rings then formed on my hands, then these dark pink heels came with light pink ribbons formed on my feet and legs as the rod got in my left hand almost like it was meant to be there.

Be a little proper, they say
Speak a little softer, they say
Gotta be a lady, but I say
This time it's my way, ah, my way
(My way, my way, my way)

This time it's my way, ah, my way

This tiara then landed on my forehead all of a sudden, and with that the transformation ended as the light then faded around me as I could then see everyone still there and now able to stop covering there eyes from the light to see me in my transformation "Jas... Looks even cooler then before!!!" Mikey said as he stood and looked me over from head to toe making me look at Kat who smiled at me as the others just nodded as I slowly walked towards the barrier without any idea of how I should destroy it in the first place.

 Looks even cooler then before!!!" Mikey said as he stood and looked me over from head to toe making me look at Kat who smiled at me as the others just nodded as I slowly walked towards the barrier without any idea of how I should destroy it in th...

"Wait Sailor Heart!" Mikey said making us all turn to him "Sailor... Heart?" Donnie asked as Mikey nodded "Well yeah, she said heart before she transformed so yeah" he explained making me then nod to the name as I then turned towards the barrier "Alright then, let's try this out" I said before stabbing the barrier as to my surprise the barrier cracked and broke to then vanish making me look in shock before turning to everyone "Let's get going" I said making them nod as I changed back to normal and got in the van "You awoke your new powers" Kat said making me wonder if the other girls would have the same thing soon.