The lessons begin!

Jassie's point of view.

I woke up while my two loves still slept, it was time for Mikey to train in his powers but in order to do that he had to be up right now, I walked slowly down the stairs and outside to wait for him so we could begin, I also had to tell Raph and Donnie what type of powers they have as I sat down on the grass and meditated for a bit as I waited for him to come join me later on, the sound of the door slowly opening and then closing making me smile as I could sense who it was "Come sit with me Mikey" I said as he slowly moved to get next to me and do as I said making me open my eyes and turn to look at him.

"Were going to start with meditation, it will help you open your mind to the nature around you that can help with medicine and other ways of healing" I explained making him nod and close his eyes to start his training, I knew it would be hard... But it would be worth the wait once her gains full control of his powers later on, I watched him as he tried with all he could to get control on what he needed but it was certain that it would be hard for him "Hard time?" I turned to see Raph as he held a plate of breakfast for me "Yeah, but he's going to get it" I said making him nod and walk back inside.

Mikey kept going for a bit longer before he grew tired, making us get inside for the day, Kat and Raph had made lunch for us making me smile and thank him "Why can't I get this?" Mikey groaned "Because we did the wrong training... I'm sorry" I said making them all turn to me "Wrong training?" Kat asked making me nod "I thought Mikey was a spiritual healer, I didn't know how he healed... But that's the only type of healing I sadly know" I explained making there eyes widen as Mikey placed a hand on my shoulder "It's my fault, I should have waited until you were awake to heal you" he said making us sigh as now Mikey was in danger.

"What other kind of healing is there?" Leo asked making me look down "There's elemental healing: using the elements around you to heal. But that would mean leaving water or something behind, then there's energy healing" when I said that Kat shreaked in fear "What's that?" Donnie asked "A dangerous type of healing!" Kat said making there eyes widen and turn to me "This healing method uses the healer's energy to heal someone which is slowly killing them the more they use it in a day" I explained "The last one is magic healing: using chants to heal" I said making us turn to Mikey.

"I was talking when I healed you" he mumbled making our eyes widen at the news "I don't know this kind of healing... Mila does" I sighed making them look down, Mikey looked almost upset at the news "I know the basics" Nova said making Mikey turn to her in relief, she agreed to teach him what she knew as I then turned to Leo "I would like to figure out what your power is if that's alright" I said making him nod as we went to the couch to work, placing my hands on him I began to chant "Great spirits of beyond. Aid me in my quest to discover this one's power" I mumbled as my eyes were closed and my hands began to glow.

I pushed my energy slowly inside of him, so to find the source of his powers and know what he could do, it wasn't all that hard to find as it was like a core so it was at his chest like the rest of us making me smile as I touched and figured out what he could do, once I pulled away I almost fell down just as Raph caught me "You OK?" Donnie asked making me nod "Just a bit tired is all" I said making him nod as they got me on the couch to rest a bit, Raph got me a glass of water that I thanked him for getting me as I was thirsty from what I just did as I looked to Leo "Your power is pretty surprising" I said making him look at me "You are a summoner" I said making Nova gasp of joy.

"Summoner?" he asked making me nod "Every day you will try to summon someone in a magic circle, these creatures can help you when you need them if you can make a contract with them" I explained making him nod as Nova told him that she knew what the circle looked like and she could help him make it, turning to Raph and Donnie, I watched as they moved to my side to care for me as Nova took Mikey and Leo outside leaving Kat to get some sleep at the moment "And us?" Raph asked making me smile "You have the element magic Raph, you can use the elements around you to fight or even help" I said making him smile and nod as I then turned to Donnie "And your with spirit magic... Like me" I said making Donnie smile to me.

"Kat can help with elements since it's her strong suit" I then said making Raph nod as he carried me up to our room with Donnie getting the bed ready for us to cuddle in making me smile at this, the sound of Mikey and Leo training at the moment made me smile at how hard they were trying at the moment for it to work leaving Raph to ask Kat and Donnie to train with me, the trio came back in for dinner, Kat decided to train Raph with his powers by working on dinner to help with the water, wind and fire for now as she decided to train him in earth in the morning making him accept as I help Donnie as we waited for now to eat "You two are working hard" Leo said as Donnie was trying to find my core to see my power level "He's still trying" I replied as Donnie stopped and we went to eat before getting to bed for the night.