Element training

Raph's point of view.

Once Kat was outside with me, I knew it was time for my training "Were going to start with connecting you with the elements, that way they know that you are friends with them" she explained making me nod in understanding, we sat down and she explained that I had to close my eyes and focus on the elements around me to connect with them... But it was hard to do because I didn't really know what I was trying to connect with making me sit there for an hour before I groaned and flopped to the ground with Kat slowly standing "Will get back to it later in the day" she said simply making me nod as I watched her walk inside the house.

I walked inside as Jas came down the stairs to seeing me making me smile and take her to the couch "Did things go well?" she asked making me shake my head "Were going back at it later on" I said making her nod, I went to the kitchen to make her something to eat at the moment as the other's came down for the day "How long should we stay here before we get back to the city?" Mikey asked as we all then turned towards Leo for the answer "We all need to train with our powers so for now we do that and once all ready we can go" he said making us all nod as I went to making some food as the others did there own thing at the moment making me smile as Donnie nuzzled Jas.

Once done, I brought some plates over to hand them some food while finishing with Don and Jas, we all ate in silence as I then watched Kat walk outside making me understand it was about our training, yet I hadn't even eaten and she ate her whole meal making me confused as I went to continuing my meal "Let's go Raphael" she said making all our eyes widen at this "Whoa Kat, Raph hasn't even started on his meal" Nova said making me nod "So? We need to get this done right now. The sooner we do the sooner we can go back home" Kat huffed as Jas glared at her "Leo said after they can control their powers" Jas claimed making me confused.

This then turned into a fight of Kat against Nova and Jas making me wonder which side would win as I turned to Mikey who looked a bit worried about this "You doing okay?" Donnie asked as Mikey looked to us "Why is this happening now?" he asked making us not know how to answer his question at the moment, the four of us went outside as the fight was going on inside the house and Leo was getting a headache from the yelling so we got away from it to at least not hear it as loud as it is "How long is this going to keep going?" Leo asked as Donnie looked from where he stood into the window.

"From what I can see, Jas is getting close to maybe something going far in what she's saying to Kat" he said making me wonder if I should pull her out of there right now, but then something crashed making us run inside to see Jas on the ground making me panic as Donnie went to examine her "There's blood... Mikey!!" Donnie yelled as Mikey moved over to see where the blood was coming from and saw a horrible gash and the side of her head making him begin healing her as all I could do was watch without anything to do "She's weak" we turned to Kat who to our shock had empty dark blue eyes making me worry for what would happen next.

"She isn't weak!! What happened to you Kat!?" Leo demanded as Nova tried to help as Jas slowly woke up to see what was happening right now, she looked to me with tired and weak eyes as I felt fear for her right now "She needs to understand that the faster you all learn to use your powers, the sooner we can go back!!" Kat yelled as Jas stood up slowly with Mikey's help, she slowly moved to my side as I then held her from the waist making her look to me with a slight smile at my kind gesture before I turned to Kat as my anger grew inside of me quickly as she then pointed to Jas "Something must be done!!! With her here we will only be weak and lose everything!!" she claimed making my eyes widen as I snapped.

All of a sudden I see Kat on the ground for some reason as what looked to be that she was being electrocuted by some dark lightning as everyone turned to look at me, I was confused on what just happened as I looked at all of them "What just..." but I couldn't finish what I was about to say because the whole room began to spin as I fell to the ground as I blacked out without even knowing what happened.

Donnie's point of view.

When Raph fell down, I knew something was wrong as Jas went to his side "Can someone carry him to bed?" Jas asked making Mikey and Leo carry him up the stairs as I followed Jas up there as she sat down at his side on the bed while I took the chair as Leo and Mikey walked out of the room "What happened Jas?" I asked making her look at me "Kat pushed Raph to his limit in controlling his anger and he snapped" she explained making nod at something I already knew very well about my own brother "Yeah, I knew that already but... What happened before he blacked out?" I asked as she looked at him for a quick moment before turning back to me "Raph used dark lightning... Two elements of his powers" she said making my eyes widen.