The love in us all

Donnie's point of view.

I woke up about an hour later, I smiled as I watched Raph holding Jas close to him, it was such a nice sight to see at times making me wonder about Jasmine's injury right now as she then slowly woke up to seeing me standing "Everything alright?" she asked making me nod to her "I just want to look at your leg" I said making her nod as she moved to show her still healing leg making me move to unwrap it to look it over only to see nothing there anymore "It's gone, there's no injury there anymore" I said making her look at it in surprise.

She looked over to see that it was true, there was no longer a sign of her injury "That's strange" she said as her fingers slowly moved over where the wound was before it vanished making me wonder what had happened for it to happen, but no matter how much we looked nothing told us what happened "One of you must have been gifted the healer" she then said making me look at her confused "What does that mean?" Raph asked making us look at her "It means that the one of you who awoke there power is the one who is healer who can heal wounds" she then said making us wonder who it was.

"Who would be the healer? Well I mean how could Don heal you?" Raph asked and then corrected himself as she shakes her head "Sadly this power is very weak and yet healed fully my wound, this means the one who did this had to have been awake" she explained making me think "So Leo or Mikey" I said making her nod "Both of you held me close and were both surprised at this" she then said as we wondered who it was "But let's simply focus on something else" she then said making us watch as she turned to hold Raph by his waist making me chuckle at her action.

I slowly moved towards Raph and then quickly flipped us on the bed to have me under him, I removed his mask as we kissed, I wanted to feel him inside of me at the moment as we make love with Jas joining us later on "Raphie, please mate us" I gasped out as Jas soon moved to join me as Raph blushed and looked at the both of us at that very moment and I knew he was getting into it at the moment from our actions, he then began to kiss us both making Jas and I moan in pleasure as I began to undress her ever so slowly simply to please Raph's hunger so that it would grow and want us more.

In the blink of an eye Raph pinned Jas on the bed on her side, we knew very well what he was going to do to her right now in this position as right now... His cock was out and dripping of precum just waiting to push inside of her at the moment and without a warning of any kind he pushed inside of her as she moaned in pleasure from his actions, I watched as he moved fast and hard inside of her for it was the only thing I could do at the moment but hold her hand as she gasped and moaned in pleasure from Raph's actions making me smile to her as I then moved to whisper to her many dirty things that Raph would then do to her after he comes deep inside of her core.

Raph moved her to be in the doggy position as he came inside of her, when I noticed he was looking at me I then knew that it was going to be my turn to have sex with him as he grabbed one of my legs to have it over his shoulder as he then pushed inside of me, I gasped from the sudden intrusion but Jas was quickly at my side for comfort as Raph moved inside of me like there was no tomorrow and that was what we wanted at the moment more then anything at all "That's right Raphie, making Donnie feel it for days from what your doing" she whispered to him as I begged for him to go harder on me right now as I wanted him to make it so I wouldn't be able to walk for days.

When Raph began hitting my sweet spot, he knew I was close to cumming at the moment, so he went harder and faster then before as we came together, he gently laid my leg on his lap and began to massage it slowly "It doesn't hurt Raph" I said as Jas smacked my scutes lightly "Let him! He feels bad to have kept your leg up and thinking you might be numb on it he wants to care for you" she hissed making me roll my eyes as Raph nuzzled her neck a bit making me smile at the sight, as the feeling in my leg slowly came back I looked towards Raph while thinking back to when it was just Jas and I and realized he always wanted to be with the both of us.

The fact that he's bisexual made it hard for him to open up about it because he swung with both men and woman, because of this he didn't know who to turn to and he didn't even dare to tell our father from the fear he might banish him from our home, I knew this because Jas told me when I came in our room before coming to the farmhouse, he was sleeping on top of her as she gently touched the pattern on his shell as she told me in a whisper so to not wake him up "Should we go get something to eat in the kitchen?" Jas asked making me turn to Raph who nodded and lifted me into his arms bridal style as we then went towards the kitchen.