-1-

*bang*

The sound echoed through the largest. Phana the oldest of the tree vampire brothers had just banged his youngest brother against a wall. He draped him with both his hands and growled. "What the fuck were you thinking? People could have seen you!" He scolded the younger.
B

eam his youngest brother on the other hand just struggled "I was hungry Pha" was his answer and this made Phanas blood boil even more. "But not on the fucking streets, you dumb ass!" He yelled punching the wall next to Beams' head. "Where moving anyway so what's the big deal?" The younger struggled again totally unimpressed of his older brother. Pha was about to hit Beam senseless when Kit the second brother appeared "I am done Pha, we can go now!" The kit was unimpressed from the hole scene it wasn't like he didn't see it every day. Either way, Beam would fuck some girl without protection or use his powers in the middle of the crowds. "Where we go this time?" Beam asked cold knowing tthe the the the the the hat kit's answer would be something with the study.

"Coach! Medical studies!" Kit answered unimpressed, "Fine... let's go then" Phana answered as he let go of Beam.

To explain their current situation, all three boys are Vampires, the last pure royal family of these to be specific. Phana or Pha for short is the oldest of the three he is and always was the king of the Vampires. But their kingdom split hundred years ago sin e than the three moved around the world. Pha was for sure the strongest of the three.

As the Royle Family, the boys are stronger than other Vampires and like all Vampires they are immortal.

Kit or Kitty like his broths call him is the second brother, he was grumpy but If you search in the dictionary for cute, you for sure would find a picture of him next to it. The kit was and always will be the fastest of them.

The last of them was Beam. He is special in a lot of ways. The beam isn't strong nor fast but his mental abilities are great. But for his brother's all his good sides were swallowed up by his Bad boy side. The beam was a player, careless and most of all disrespectful to his brother's and anyone else.

Now the only question is why where are they moving? Well, that was the price of being immortelle. Humans didn't need to know about the fact that they werehere. Even if it wasn't a secret that Vampires, werewolves or even dragons existed, it still made humans scared. Today it was time for them to move like every 20 years. But not only the misunderstanding humans where a reason for that also hunters and other supernatural races like werewolves could bring trouble. So they moved out. Pha closed there door and with that, they disappeared...

At the same time in another part of the country...

A frustrated growl left his throat as he looked at his friends Gold and Kim. Kim was trying his best to do what Gold ordered him to do but didn't succeed. That was when Aim his big brother walked in. It was time for the four to move again. Like the Vampire brothers, Werewolf alphas are immortal too, because of the same reasons werewolves move also. Aim and he split the lead for there pack. Who I am talking about? Forth. Forth and Aim both have the same strength that was why both of them slit the lead. Kim wasn't much weaker than both of them. Gold was the weakest of them and often got mistaken for a female wolf rather than a male. With there pack of four alpha wolves, there was no need to be scared about anything.

Normally they moved from cave to cave or got in small houses in the middle of the forest this time Aim announced that they would move to a Coach, Of course,e,e, all of them were happy... well Aim was bored like always And Forth didn't let his excitement show but was happy.

So they made their way to the Coach and the engineering faculty...

Meanwhile il e, the art ofoffoftf the country.

Ming was enjoying himself with some random girl that he met only 15 minutes ago. I mean why should he?

The Girl bounced up and down on him and moaned loudly
That was when a Feminine voice spoke up and echoed through the whole room. "Ming!" The voice barked. Ming looked for the voice but of course, didn't see anyone. He looked back to the girl while rowing. The moanssstoppedhe stops moving. Her eyes were lifeless she choked out blood. Ming frowned and growled in frustration. Shoving the dead body of him.

"Iwa... couldn't you wait with that a bit... at least you could let me have my fun first!" The younger protested. Meanwhile, his older sister growled.  "I told you that you shouldn't play without protection, most off all with humans!" She frowned than smirked. Ming knew she told him about thousands of times.

His name is Ming and he is a Dragon, in this world exists so Manny creatures,  Vampires, Werewolves, Angels, humans and last but not least dragons!

Because these have a human form to, they can hide normally, but when they can't control themselves properly they grow horns and wings, as well as their eyes, change. Humans often think that they are demons or the devil even.

Iwa and he are the last dragons that exist, by a big war most of the dragons got killed and after that, it was only Iwa, there little brother and him. They only livccoursessse are royal dragons. Their power is pleased by God himself.. but there bother got attacked. 

After the war, they walked around in there human forms and there was it three Vampires and four Werewolves attacked us the two of them managed to doge there acts but their brother could. He died.

"Ming... stop thinking of it" Iwa broke Mings's thoughts as she smiled and patted his back.

Then Yo paired

"I found some Vampires and wolves near there moving to the same place!" He said and both of the dragons smirked.

Yo is a fallen angel, he got hurt in the war so he fell down from the sky.

They couldn't let Yo die so they now are like a small family.

"Then let's go!" Iwa answered shortly as they made there way out.
"Nice!" Ming commented.

....