-7-

Forth finally caught up to Beam and reached for him. As he managed to greap his arm, he stopt him. He pushed him against the nearest wall to fixate him. Beam was struggling to get free and yelled things like "let go" and "I will fucking kill you dog" over and over again. Forth just looked at him scanning his features. He acshully smelled good and he looked good too. Forth stopt his way on the others shining blue eyes. That was when he spotted a light gold glow that reflected throu the light. He let go. Beam once free jumped in his direction in pure rage. Only to get pinned to the wall once more. "You're so dead do-" Forth cut him off "look in my eyes kid." It was calm and somehow a blush creapy up Beams cheeks as he shook his head repaetingly.  "Why would I do that?". Beam pushed his arms against Forth's chest trying to push him of. Forth simply pinned his arms against the wall with one hand. The other lifted Beams chin. Now both looked deep in echother eyes. It was like they where drawn to it and slowly they got lost in it. Beam felt like butterflies in his stomach as he looked deep in the red glowing orbs, the tallest face may not show other emotions than anger or a blank, calm one, but his eyes where showing it clear. That was when a bit of light flew by the window. A simple bit of light and the eyes had a golden glow reflecting throu them. " You have gold too" Beam was in total disbeleafe about this situation...

Meanwhile Aim had still his fight with Iwa. And she was strong he had to admit that much. Devanatly not human that was for shure. Iwa had anoth and grew her claws, that was when she heared Beam yell "stop"...

Only five minutes later all of them sat down on the last not broken table. Yo was disgusted by it. First dose godless Vampires now those beasts without sense for God or bad. Okay he had to admit he lifes tougher with Iwa and Ming for so long now and they where most devanatly not better. Dragons where are not under control of even God. Because they are to strong. And to top that the last two living dragons are both fucking crazy and love to kill. "So its settlet than, now we won't fight anymore!" Pha spoke up bringing Yo back to reality.  "Yes, we will try to be a pack!" Gold agreed.

'Disgusting' was all Yo could think of. Yes he was an angel and yes he should feel anything at all but now that he is fallen he can feel. He wasn't used to it so it made him sick. Yo dicided to be quiet because of this every Reason.  "I'm Forth, my big brother Aim, Kim and Gold my best friends!" Forth introduced pointing on each of them. Yo was deep in to thoughts again. Not even intending to listen to there long conversation's. Yo looked up to meet eyes with Phana. He was staring at him and ofcourse yo didn't know why. Had he something on his face?

When they where done all of them whent in to different directions. Only Ming followed Kit that was clearly annoyed about it. Ming was walking on a save distance. Because if he didn't Kit would properly hit him. Don't miss understand him thou it didn't hurt and it won't, but he hates the fact that Kit won't tall to him afterwards. "Ming I know you are here but why are you is the better question?" Kit asked annoyed. "I thought I would make shure you are safe!" Ming said walking closer. "No... you are just a pervert that's all!" Kit yelled at Ming pushing him back. "Good if you think that, than think that! But i still say it, I'm not a pervert, i would fuck you, but that's not why I'm here right now!" Ming said honest. They where infront of Kit's apartment right now when he simply smacked the door close infront of Mings face.

Kit once inside sighted as if he'd beleafe that Ming would try to make shure he is save! Kit heared a nock one he more and stoped back to the door ripping it open "wasn't it clear anoth mi-" Kit froze. It wasn't Ming, it was a nother Vampire one of the first genaration.
Kit on the other hand was 3erd generation. "Kit" he smirked pushing past the door. This guy tryed to rape Kit before and if Phana would have come in on Kits hiss before he would have raped kit. Seconds later kit's face hit the wall and the taller guy was pushing his crotch against Kit's ass. Kit begged him to stop and struggled but he didn't. He riped kit's shirt off and pulled his pans down to kit's ankles. Kit was crying by now. He yeleped when He feelt a finger teasing his rim...