-10-

Kit would take his own thoughts back right now. He wasn't that bad his ass. Kit even thougt about maby he liked him too... But now? The nice guy that told the story was replaced by the old Ming once again. And that with one santance. " Don't you gonna answer me?" He asked showing kit the puppy dog eyes and managed to smirk at the same time. " No. I would never let you. You're a pervert, asshole, jerk, player, fuckboy... how could i ever even think that i like you" kit didn't notice that he even spoke the last part put loud so he was taken a back when Ming greapt his face. "You like me?" Kit turned red and tryed not to look in the others eyes. "So cute. You knoe that if I would whant to fuck you only that I could have done it without a struggle right?" Kit looked away blushing even more "I could just push you down and do it" Ming smirked even more. "So you would rape me... like that guy tried for the second time..." Kit moved back, scared of what Ming will do to him. "The second time?!" Ming growled angry and frustrated. His eyes turn green again and he grew his fangs once again. This doesn't help kit's fear at all as he moved back more until Ming stopt him. He greapt him and pulled him a giant him. With all that froze he used kit fell against Mings chest. He looked down at Kit and growled "You listen to this now kit. You are mine and only I can touch you understand!" Kit gulped "understand!?" He asked again making Kit shiver and Nod. 

"Where?" Mings asked looking kit up and down. "Huh?" Kit didn't understand what Ming meant at all.

"Where did he touch you..." he answered and riped kit's new shirt again off.

Mature content starts now stop of you don't like last warning

Kit couldn't move at all and his eyes stared to brim with tears.  "I smell him all ofer you... disgusting..." Ming roamed his hands all ofer Kits upper body. Kit struggled and wined. But Ming didn't care until he heard a sob from the smaller. He slowly came back to his senses and pulled kit on his lab facing him. "Kit... I like you I really do" he said making Kit face him. He kissed away kit's tears and than kissed his forehead. Kit felld his heart flutter and his pulse was so high he had a feeling he will die every second because of it. Slowly his lips lay on top of kit's. Kit didn't feel disgusted, like he thought he will and the soft plump lips that fitted perfect against his made him kiss back. They where sharing a passionate but slow kiss full of feelings. But the need of air brought them apart. Ming smiled at Kit lovingly, than connected there lips again. There kiss this time is even more passionate but still gentle. Ming's tounge licked kids bottem lip, getting a light moan out of kit's thought. This was when Ming's talented tounge giant entrance in his mouth and roamed every inch exploring the wet caven. When there tounge found echother they played with echother gently and Ming sucked on it gently. Meanwhile Mings right hand reached to kit's pans undoing the belt, than unbuttoning them. They broke apart once again. Ming's mouth moved infront of kit's ear and he whispered sedusifly "Let me make you feel good kit" after words he blew a breath in it making Kit moan and Nodd eagerly.

Ming picked up kit and sat him down on his dresser. He than moved down so he faced kit's still clothed member. Ming slid kit's pans down than pulled his boxers down with his teeth making kit's breath hitch at the cold air hitting his sensitive skin.
Slowly he began stroking kit's member kissing his inner thigh. Than placed the tip against his lips sucking it slowly. Than licking up and down from top to base once or twice. After that Ming engfulded the hole lenght his warm wet mouth starting to suck and slight up and down. "Ming ah" kit moaned out and threw his head back. "I-i like" kit breathing was heavy and he moand out breathy. "Like what?" Ming smirked up at Kit. "You, ah fuck" Kit threw his head back again. "I like you too KitKat" Ming smirked kissing Kits tigh again. "Ming ah... do it please... make me yours ahh" Ming sank his fangs in to the soft skin of Kit's tigh.  " You whant to die that bad... stop beeing so bold" Ming growled licking the blood that he drawn out of his soft flesh. His finger ran down to kit's entrance and slowly teased the rim. Slowly his long slender finger pushed past the now tensing mucel. Kits eyes teared up and he gasped at the new feeling. "I will cover everything... and don't blame me if you can't walk tomorow!" With that Mings finger started training in and out of Kit.

...