-2-

With a cloud of smoke, the first three appeared. no clue of the adventure, they are about to have nor a clue of the might biggest life choice they will ever have to make.

Beam smirked as he looked around. For him, it was like a buffet. 'Fresh meat' was all he thought while driving in his imagination about what he could do to all of them. He knew he shouldn't have sex with humans but he actually didn't care at all. Yes, he could create unclean Vampires but fuck it, he still didn't care. Unclean Vampires... this is what half-blooded Vampires where called. Beeing half-blood was something to despise. It sounds cold heard but they had their reasons. Pure blooded Vampires were in control of here power and knew what is wrong or right. But half-blooded Vampires don't. They don't care why they kill... they just do. They are weak and aggressive. Also, there desire for blood makes them kill, but once they fulfill it they lose there mind completely and will do it over and over until there body can't take the blood anymore and they die.

"Beam don't you even think about it you fool" kit smacked his head, bringing him back to reality. "I swear to God Beam, if you even dare to make one move, I gage you up and whip ya" Pha threatened. "That's hella kinky Pha" Beam smirked making Pha and kit frown "such a child," both say in unison.

"Finibehave!" Beam promised. That was when rrrealizedd he can't fulfill that promise. A for him unbelievable attractive girl walked to them. She was about to pass by when Beam spoke up "Hi" beam greeted with a smirk. "Oh Hi, nice to meet you" she smiled nicely. "Are you studying here too?" Beam asked, making his brother's frown even more. "Yep I do" she smiled and turned to Them completely. "Really? We are too, what a surprise, who are you by the way?" Beam had still a stupid smirk plastered on his face as he asked the question.

"I'm Iwa Morningstar" leader of the hunter guild of the red eyes, Dragon of nature and life, Iwa answered.

"I'm Beam" youngest brother of the royal Vampire Family, Beam smirked.

"And who are they?" Iwa smiled and pointed at the other two boys just standing next to them.

"Ohhh... sorry I'm Kit!" The second brother of the Vampire royal family, Kit answered smiling at her.

"And I'm Phana!" Vampire King, oldest Brother of the royle Vampires, Pha answered coldly and completely unimpressed by the girl.

Iwa smiled at them but in her head, she cheered and smirked. It was just her first day and she already found the Vampires. They, of course, could smell what she was. She was hiding her real smell under a lot of human products. Iwa decided to go for her normal plan. She would make them fall for her than seduce them to go somewhere with her and kill! But of course, the tall guy would make trouble for her. He didn't seem interested in her at all and that made her angry of course. She observed his features and mostly his eyes closely. When his eyes suddenly changed she noticed it was while you appeared. In seconds she changed the plan and smiled creating yo with a hug. Maby the only thing that didn't face about her right now. "Hi-Yo!" Iwa hugged him almost crushing his fragile body, but it was not likyyyouuld care anyways.

"Iwa I was searching for you!" He answered nicely. Iwa looked back to the boy's and introduced Yo formally.

"Ohhh... sorry guys that's my Brother Yo, he studies here too. Yo meet kit, Beam and Phana, guys meet Yo". She almost chuckled because of Phanas reaction to yo.

*Meanwhile with Ming*

Ming cursed under his breath. Why did he have to search by himself again? Iwa knew he hated waiting for someone and even more waiting to kill them then.

Ming hated this, he sensed the wolf's but didn't see them anywhere.

That was when he sensed the presence getting stronger. He looked around and found a table where the presence and the smell of wolves were clear. He sat down near that table and looked in there direction. For his luck wasn't noticed that he started at them. In the classroom behind him was dance class. After he was sure it wastesesessesld up and decided to talk to them.

Later

Ming walked through the Medical faculty. He spotted his family and shipped to Them.

They explained the situation to each other ardentlyboth groups found what they were searching for. Iwa found the Vampires with yo's help and Ming found the wolves.

After a discussion, it was clear they would kill the Vampires first...