-14-

Kit sighted, releaved that Phana and Yo didn't get a sight of him and Ming. He flushed at this tought. Than bathroom door opend revealing Ming walking out casually. " That was almost a disaster. You okay love?" Ming smiled lovingly at the smaller. " Yes i- wait. You. You little. How dare you do this to me and now you Act like anything happend? I hate you!" Kit snaped at the taller. "I didn't do anything love. I just told you about me and you asked for it." Ming said calm and with noting but fascination for the Boy infront of him. "Dont look at me like this please... you got what you wanted. You only wanted to fuck than you know what fuck me and than lefe." Kit opend his arms and closed his eyes. 'Why does my heart feel so heavy... many really crushing on him? ... No... he should just go... I'm about to cry... No... he shouldn't see...' kit thought. Ming took a hild of kit's wrist forcefully. Making the other open his eyes and glare at him, than the talker spoke up "I won't go, if you think i will than you are wrong... i won't ever, did you forget what i said! And if you really like me like you think than you should be nicer, love!". Kit was confuised how could he know that? He was sure he didn't say it out loud. So he asked "What did you just say... how could you now that!?".

By now kit was blushing and Ming chuckled on the smaller' s thoughts. He never even imagined that the other would think so dirty but Ming liked it very much. "Oh... i can read youre mind love. Oh wow i am apparently not the pervert here Kitkat" Ming chuckled again. Kit snaped at him due the nickname "Stop calling me that... and I'm not the pervert here you are!" He yelled frustrated clearly. "That reminds me that we weren't even done yet...." an evil smirk greapt on Mings face and his eyes darkened with lust making Kit shiver. "How dare you! You where the one that caused me all this trouble. Dont you think you get more!" Kit snaped at him but backed away to scared that he will acshully ignore him and continue. "Yes. But i saved you and got you out of the mess with Phana so cheer up kitty" Ming said calm. Kit looked up at Ming with teary eyes and swallowed the lump in his throut. "Come here baby boy, or should i get you?" Ming's teasing glaze and him licking his lips didn't help kit at all but Ming didn't care. "No! I'm not youre boyfriend, find one and tell him to do that!" Kit grumeld turning away from Ming.

"Fine~ then I make you my boyfriend, so I can make you do all this stuff!" Ming contered. "Wait.. what?" The other was blushing madly, even darker than before. That was when Ming answered this time serios "Yes. Kit I meant what I said before and now come here and just say yes okay?" "To what..." the shyness of Kit was back making him look like a little boy. "Being mine... my boyfriend or better my wife !" Ming teased again, with that kit was on his breaking point. He turned around and ran off. Leafing Ming dumpfolded this time.

...