-22-

Iwa POV

Ming and i promised our selfs to never jouse our power ever again...
Never to kill... we only fight with weapons without our power...

Put now... Lucifer throw his weapon again this time on Aim again... he just could hold himself on his feet...

Lucifer POV

Looks like my bad one will be dead now... i heared the girl scream again... she holdes her and in the direction off my hapon..." dum human she thinks she is fast anoth to Cath it" Gabriel and i say

... what whow is this possible... my weapon stands in funn air...

"Anoth now... Ming... stand up...!!" Her Voise became cold her emotions are totally gone now... like they flow out off her body...

They guy stand up and pulles the weapon out of his body... his blood is floating back in his body...

"You wantet to play... then it's time!" He smirks

His hair become black with a bit red in them, his teeth become fanges... his eyes are red now and on his body he becomes black makes like tattoos of a Dragons and some death symbols...
Some parts off his body become black scales and he becomes hornes...

The girl becomes the same only difference that her hair become withe and her scales and markes withe too

There clothe looke like from us... and they even become black and gold claws

"I'm done playing... don't blame us if you lose all of our army..." the girl grinds her teeth

I feel a chill and Gabriel shivers
They guy smirks and the girl moves her hand to her friends making a barier it glows so bright...

The guy starts moving his hands to the sky and in the moment he puts them down fast the wind makes a massive cut throu the place where we are fighting

In a blink of an eye the half of the angels are death... it's like he is controlling the wind...

The girl closes her eyes and take a deap breath the air gets still no sound is heard... and it start raining...

The rain gets heavier and heavier... then sudendly the rain drops stop in the air and turn in ice... it could kill ...

She moves her hand down and the ice rain killes the half of my devil army...

"Who are you two...!?" Gabriel asks in shook

...