-4-

After the for kit strangely handsome guy started throwing Knives at them and the last stop in mid-air, kit took a deep breath. "Why?" Ming asked after Iwa told him to stop. "Because of there no toys! They're on our side understand!?" This made every one other than Iwa and Beam that stood next to her, confused. She told Yo to lose the tyes and so he did. "Pha, kit they are friends so please don't be mad, they had their reasons" beam explained. "It better be a good one than" Pha growled, " They did it because they trying to take revenge for there little brother. I think we all would have done the same!" Beam continued.  "Iwa... cant i kill them already..." Ming wined, grabbing the knife that still was in the air.

"Look at there eyes than you now!" Iwa answered casually. "Shit... so they have the golden shine in them Aswell" Ming sighted.

To explain what they were talking about. The golden shine in their eyes is a sign of God. Only Vampires, Werewolves, Angels and Dragons could get it either way. The golden shine is like destiny to be a pack. It said that even if they are all from different races together they are even strong enough to kill God himself. But their true destiny is to kill every unclean creature that exists

'No way' kit thought.  "Now you can kill me!" He said to Ming sighting. "Dont be that childish and Were sorry for causing so much trouble to you!" Yo said bowing.

"So... we all are chosen, i think i dont like this!" Phana answered truthfully.
"But we have to be ok with it! We don't have another choice or do you like that the gods punish us all!" Iwa sighted. "Fine than," Beam said smiling.

"Good... i think we need new intrusions now!" Iwa smiled also.

"Fine, i start then! I'm Phana but call me Pha and I am a Vampire" Phana introduced and kit continued "Vampire King!". "Really he is a king?" Ming chuckled "Fine then I am Wayo but call me Yo and i am a fallen angel," the smallest of them said not changing his facial expression once. "That's nice we have an Angel! So I am Beam, and Phana's youngest brother, also a royal Vampire" beam smiled as he introduced himself. "I have a feeling I will only like Beam, but hi I am Iwa. Please don't judge. I am the Dragon of life" Iwa smiled also. "Really a Dragon that explained a lot." Beam chuckled

"I ask you to dont judge me!" Iwa said kind of embarrassed. "Than it'ss my turn now... I hate this but hi I am kit, Phanas second brother and also a royal Vampire" Kit said grumpily.
"

Cute... If I can't kill you I think I will have some other fun with you" Ming winked to Kit. "Ming!" Iwa and Yo yelled. "Yeah Yeah, fine I am Ming. Dragon of death, please judge me thank you" he introduced himself.

"Dont you mean dont judge me?" Kit acococonfusedeant You to judge me because I am predictably the death" Ming smirked.

"So... what you two just said is that you are the last dragons that even exist!" Phana asked curios  "yes!" The silly nod.

They started talking and for the the the the kit, they were all funny and give only Ming was still completely insane. He was flirting with him! Him! He wasn't hot like Pha, or cute like Beam. He was confused but covered that with his angry and grumpy self.

But on the other side Kit thought that Ming was not that handsome himself ' he is ugly! Ugh, that skin, not dark ocoulcoulcould choose hisshisoseshis tall body, all that mussels like dont he has a life outside the fitness studio. And most of all his face and those teeth... Oh, fuck Ugly ugly' he was blushing bright red by now.