-3-

Pha sighted, his two brothers really agreed to meet the girl. Normally he would have said no and that wouldn't change no matter what. But that cute little guy made him weak.

Now the boy's waited in a bar for an hour now. No one came and Pha had enough of this already. "Why aren't they here yet?" Beam asks sounding more like a wining child.

"Couse they won't come!" Kit silly answered growing "Let's go, i will kill them when i see them next time!" Pha made the final decision. They were only drinking up their beer, as the light started to flicker.
T

he boy's where alarmed of course, but before they could do anything the light bulbs exploded only leafing one on. The humans started screaming in terror and Were about to run to the exit panicking.

But suddenly they started to clasp on the floor. Everything was silent and only one little lamp was flickering. Phana, of course, knew what was happening "careful someone poisoned the air!" He yelled.

"Seems like you noticed..." the boys could hear a faint male voice echo through the room. The lamp made a squeaking sound and right under the lamp, a guy appeared out of nowhere.  "Are you just a fool, or that strong?" Phana asked anger clear in his voice.  "You smell like a human but you aren't so what are you?" Beam barked at him growling in anger. "Are you insane you are alone and we are three!?" Kit laughed angry also.

"Who said that I'm alone?" The guy answered smirking at the other three. That was when a familiar voice also echoed through the room.  "Ming... are you playing with Vampires, you now you shouldn't have all the fun yourself ". The other males turn to see no one but as they turn back to face the guy standing in the light, Beam feels uncountches by a hit. "You!" Phana gritted his teeth at the girl that sat on the table smirking evilly. "Oh my, did you miss me this much hunny!?" It was Iwa that smirked at the others.  "What are you two!?" Kit gritted his teeth also, earning a chuckle. "Oh, you can't smell us huh?" Iwa chuckled. Pha was about to yell at Iwa, but before he heard a rather dark voice speak up  "how would you prefer to die huh?" The other guy Ming said

"Where still to Vampires and carefully just wait until Beam wakes up!" Kit threatened
"You think? Yo Hunnyccomessse here" next thing they knew Yo stood next to them looking unimpressed. "So lets play..." Ming announced, "I take the cute guy!" He continued. Reappearing in front of Kit.

"What!?" Kit barked at him. "Oh... that means I take sleepyhead" Iwa joked looking down at Beam.  "Are you two a suicide squat or what!?" Pha smirked now then continued "And this little kid should be strong enough defeat me!!?" He chuckled

*5 Minutes later*

Phana and kit where both defeated after than they could look. Ming defeated both of them with the other two just watching. He caged them up and all three had their full attention on them as Beam woke up. Both guys gave him a sign to run and so he did.
"I get him" Iwa sighted and disappeared.

"Seems like we are alone now..." Ming smirked looking down at us. 

"And?" Phana asked sarcastically.
"You know she is the reason why I didn't play with the cute little one here before!" Ming great kits child making him face him. 

"What do you mean with play..." Kit asks gulping hard. It didn't take long for them to find out either. Phana and kit were thrown at, with knives. He was insane and it seemed like he had fun with what he was doing.
H

e threw a knife and this perfect so it would land in Kit's head. "Ming stop" Iwa yelled. In madder of seconds,hhenife stopped and that not even half an inch in front of kit's head. "Why?" He asked.

...