-17-

After Beam and Forth had spend the night in the cave things changed between them. They have fallen head over heels for echother. They even started dating. Even if they knew it was against the law for preachers of two different races to date. Forth simply didn't care and Beam even when he had the fear didn't either. It was just unfair for the fact that devils were fucking Angel's and get away with it. Forth and Beam weren't the only ones that where dating though. Kit and Ming were also about to date. If it wouldn't be for Kit that still tried to run away from it. Also Phana and Yo were so close to date, if it wouldn't be for Yo to be defensive. It was like in a circus. Still they had somethings in comment. Kit and Iwa for example, both of them where always playing had to get. Ming and Aim where always on with the teasing. The only thing that annoyed all of them was the endless fight against half bloods.

Yo was currently sitting on a bench left alone by the others. Well not completely alone Pha was still beside him. His eyes constantly scanning Yo's body, stripping the boy with his dark eyes."Is there somthing on my face?" Yo asked confused. "Yes there is a small cute nose, bautiful eyes and kissable lips!" Pha smirked and got closer. "I don't know what feelings are Pha. It's not going to work Pha just give up!" Yo gave the other a sympathetic look and got up really to leave only to get pulled back by Pha. "We should try that out than shouldn't we?" Phana got up easily with yo. He let him back down on the floor only to push him agaisnt the wall. "Pha can you let go?" Yo asked slowly getting uncontrollable. "Oh someone gets shy dose he!?" Pha teased. "You're getting red yo" Phana smirked down at yo moving closer and closer to his face. His face was so close to Yo's that the smaller could feel Pha's hot breath on his lips. Yo started to feel so different,was this how to feel shy and embarrassed. Yo was so knew to feelings that he couldn't describe this. But he never had that feeling with Ming and he was most definitely embarrassing all the time! The heart of the small boy started to race and suddenly so many new feelings flew inside of his head. He just had to stop this "Stop! What is when someone sees us and what should w-" Pha's lips skipped the last inch between them and brought Yo to shut up at once with his kiss. The other never had a feeling like that before. It was Yo's first kiss to. There lips had parted again for the need of air and as there eyes meet Yo was frozen at his spot. His eyes meet the floor and his cheeks colored in a pinkish color. "Shy again?" Pha asked smirking up to the Gods that he got to taste that heavenly lips.  Yo on the other hand couldn't even form a proper sentence, he was stuck on the word 'I' and said this over and over again. The smaller managed to slip through Pha's strong arms that where caging him agaisnt the wall and was about to run for his dear life and Sanity. But ofcourse Pha pulled him right back trapping him again. "Where not done with our little session now! Ofcours if you want to stop you just have to say it loud and clear" Pha knew damn well that Yo couldn't and he was hoping he wouldn't either.

....