Chapter Fourteen : Back To School

• Chapter Fourteen : Back To School

[A WEEK BEFORE SCHOOL...]

BAYLEY is being discharged today. They had her on suicide watch and she swore she was okay since she got there. Bayley called Sasha who was already on her way there. The phone rang twice before it answered.

'Hello?'

'I'm being discharged today babe!' Bayley said excitedly into the phone

'What? Oh my gosh, that's great! I'm on my way there right now. I'm catching a bus.'

'I know.. I hate that you have to catch a bus here.' Bayley whispered, 'I love you.'

'I love you too, I'll see you when I get there.'

Sasha came and helped Bayley pack up all her stuff.

"Thank you for this. It means alot." Bayley said scratching the back of her neck.

"Of course." Sasha said zipping up Bayley's duffel bag. Bayley's parents had signed the discharge papers and they took the two girls to their homes.

×
[THE WEEK OF SCHOOL]

Bayley slammed the button on her alarm clock and got up from her bed. She rubbed her eyes trying to clear her vision. She got into the shower not too long after she was fully awake.

Bayley put on her underwear and pulled up her jeans buttoning them before she pushed her toothbrush that she had already put toothpaste into her mouth. Bayley heard her phone beginning to ring. Bayley ran over and answered the video call with Sasha.

"Hey." Sasha's face lit up once she saw Bayley who flashed a small smile at her because her toothbrush was still in her mouth.

Bayley waved instead and Sasha giggled. Bayley picked up her phone and head back to the bathroom

"Ready for school?" Sasha asked her

Bayley gave her a thumbs up and a nod before putting her shoes on.

"I'll talk to you at school, love you." Sasha said blowing a kiss and hanging up. Bayley brushed her teeth and put her shirt on. She slipped her hair in a back ponytail. She looked down at the cuts that were healing.

"Never a good idea." She whispered before she grabbed her sweatshirt. Pulling it over her head and picking up her school bag.

×
She pushed the doors open and immediately she felt people staring at her. She hated it. Then, she heard the whispers she swallowed and got to her locker. She opened her locker and letters dropped out.

She picked them up and they all said something nasty.

'I hope you're dead.'

'I'm so glad that you cut!'

'Lesbian.'

'You are so weird.'

Bayley sighed and she rolled her eyes. "So childish." She whispered as she turned to throw them away and Naomi grabbed her wrist which she flinched at.

"Hey.. you okay?" Naomi asked and Bayley pulled her into a hug. Naomi hugged her back, "I missed you." Naomi said as she let go of Bayley

"Someone left a bunch of these bullshit letters in my locker." Bayley said sighing and leaning back on the locker

Sasha was walking with Charlotte and Becky down the halls when she saw us.

"What's wrong?" Sasha asked and Bayley tossed the letters into the trash and Naomi just watched.

"You okay?" She asked and Bayley slammed her locker shut and pursed her lips.

"People are just.. wow. Anyway, we have to get to class." Bayley said and with that they walked to class disappearing behind the crowds of children.