Chapter Seventeen : Brooklyn Takeover II

• Chapter Seventeen : Brooklyn Takeover II

| Bayley's Point Of View |

For a while now Sasha has been going really rough on me. She's been hitting really hard and actually bruising my skin. Currently, we are in a heated rivalry in NXT and she really taking it out on me in our relationship. We have a huge match for the NXT Championship.

She currently held the championship and she's always talked down on me and it all feels so real. Even if it is scripted. She's been telling that, 'I'm not good enough.' And many other hurtful things. I had to prove to her that I am good enough. Even if it requires hurting her.

×

I remember thinking in this ring that, even though it hurts I have to prove to her. I managed to win the match and tears fell from my eyes as I was handed the championship. I remember looking at my mother who couldn't stop smiling.

I cried as my hand was held up by the referee. The crowd was wild. Becky and Charlotte ran out and the held gave me a group hug. When we broke away Sasha pulled me in for a hug and I hugged her back.

×

I went at the back and everyone was cheering as Sasha pulled me in for another hug. This was surreal. That is, until she started the same treatment again and they made a thirty minute iron man match. I knew that I'd be difficult and I knew that I had to give it my all.

Even in the thirty minute match, I was successful in getting the victory. Backstage, I saw Sasha and I ran up to catch her.

"Hey Sash.." I spoke with a small smile

"What Bayley?" She said with an attitude.

"I was just going to say that it was a great match out there." Bayley pointed out and she continued doing what she was doing.

"Yeah. Yeah." She answered and I grabbed her wrist and pulled it back so that she was facing me.

"Can you just talk to me? What the hell is your problem?" I yelled in Sasha's face.

"Bayley, look what you did!" Sasha yelled showing me the bruises on her arms

"Sasha, I'm sorry. You were giving me your all I had to put it back." I say apologizing.

"It's my fault." Sasha say sighing, "I'm sorry too." Sasha said, "I've really been on edge lately. I apologize." She said putting her head in her hands.

"It's okay. I still love you." I answer pulling her into a hug.

"I love you too Bayley."