Chapter Ten : Couple

• Chapter Ten : Couple
[ONE YEAR LATER...]

| Sasha's Point Of View |

It wasn't very long until it was time we graduated from high school. I knew what I wanted to be surprisingly all my friends wanted to be the same thing too.

We all were going to be professional wrestlers. Since we were little. We often watched it and discussed it whenever we could.

I was sure of my career. Bayley and I have decided to start dating but, we decided to be lowkey. Nobody knows that we date but, we do. The next day after we kissed, she asked me out.

Flashback •

"Hey, we just kissed yesterday but, I never asked you out." Bayley said scratching the back of her neck

"I've noticed." Sasha smiled as she watched Bayley blush

"So, will you be my girlfriend?" Bayley asked Sasha who nodded and placed a firm kiss on her lips.

• Flashback End •

I was getting ready for school when there was a knock on my room door. I picked up my mascara and still continued to do my makeup in the vanity mirror.

"It's me.. Bayley." The voice spoke

"Come in." I replied, she came in and covered her eyes once she realized how I wasn't dressed.

"Woah. I'm sorry." Bayley said covering her eyes.

"You've seen me in a bikini. What's wrong with seeing me in underwear?" I asked her with a giggle.

"Well, a bikini is different." Bayley said not uncovering her eyes

"No it's not." I replied walking over to her and pulling her hand from her eyes. Her face was red. "You are so cute." I added pecking her lips.

Bayley walked over to my bed and and sat down. "You smell so good." Bayley said leaning over and sniffing me. I moved my hair and tilted my head enough for her to smell me.

"You smell really good. What is it?" Bayley said as she kissed my neck. I breathed out heavily.

"Vanilla something. You smell great too. Like cupcakes?" I reply as I lean over and sniff her. "You smell literally edible." I chuckled earning a giggle from her.

"It's called cupcake dreams." Bayley laughed.

I get up from the bed and grabbed my lotion. I lotioned my arms and legs and Bayley just watched. I don't know why.

"What?" I asked her as I take the lotion back to the dresser. I pull my jeans on my legs and pulled them up.

"Nothing. You are just really pretty." Bayley whispered looking down at her fingers. I went over to her and lifted her chin up placing a kiss on her lips.

"Thank you." I replied with a smile. There was so many reasons I wanted to stay home and be with Bayley all day.

I pulled my shirt on over my head and pulled it down before we head downstairs.

"Hey Sasha?" My mother called

"Yeah mom?" I stopped in my tracks mid way and waited on her response.

"Both your dad and I have a business trip to go on tomorrow. Can we trust you alone here by yourself? It'll be for about a week. We'll call every day and night." My mother replied and I feel my heart began to race.

Alone? Yes please.

"You can trust me. I really have to go now." Sasha said blowing her mom a kiss and heading to school.

×

| No One's Point Of View |

After school Sasha walked with Bayley home to her house. She didn't want Sasha to be alone during her parents' departure and upcoming holiday break.

"Hey mom, dad?" Bayley called to her parents who were on the couch watching a movie.

"Yes sweetie?" Her mother answered and her father looked up gaining their full attention.

"I know you guys probably don't trust me but, can I stay with Sasha? Her parents left earlier and she's my best friend and I don't -" She was cut off by her father's reply

"Sure. We do trust you, Bayley don't ever think that we don't. I only said yes because it's Sasha." Her father replied

"How long is it?" Her mother asked

"A week." Sasha shrugged her shoulders

"Oh, goodness. I'll come to check on you two every day." Bayley's mother replied as Bayley ran upstairs to pack a bag. They walked back to Sasha's house and went upstairs into Sasha's room.

×

That night, Bayley wanted to take this opportunity to do what she wanted to do all day. Bayley got on top of Sasha and smiled, "I've wanted you all day." Bayley whispered kissing Sasha's neck.

TO BE CONTINUED...