Chapter Eleven : Carried Away

• Chapter Eleven : Carried Away

💛 Warning : Mature Scenes Ahead! 💛

SASHA kissed Bayley back and Sasha flipped them over not breaking the kiss a minute later she broke the kiss and looked at Bayley.

"Bayley..." Sasha called looking into her eyes as they pant trying to catch their breaths.

"Mhmm?" She answered biting her bottom lip.

"Are you sure you want this?" Sasha asked and Bayley nodded continuing to bite on her lip.

Sasha continued to kiss her. Their tongues danced as they french kissed Sasha broke the kiss and kissed her jaw, before moving down to her neck.

Bayley breathed out a heavy breath as Sasha bit down lightly on her neck. She knew she left a hickey there. Sasha trailed her tongue on it and kissed it afterward.

"Mine." Sasha smiled and said kissing her jaw and back to her lips again.

"You're one hundred percent sure you want this?" Sasha asked Bayley again.

"I'm sure." Bayley replied smiling and reattaching their lips together.

Sasha ran her hands along Bayley's sides and lifted Bayley's shirt over her head and unlatched her bra. Sasha swirled her tongue around Bayley's right nipple before swapping to the left one.

"Ohh woah.. holy shit. Don't stop." Bayley sighed letting her profanities fall as Sasha moved down on her. Sasha could already see Bayley's wetness on her shorts.

"You are so wet." Sasha whispered as she pulled down her shorts and underwear in one swift pull. Sasha reached to touch the sensitive bundle of nerves between Bayley's legs. Sasha sent a swift lick up Bayley's slit and she gasped.

Putting a finger in her mouth and biting on it.

"Don't do that." Sasha warned her and she looked down at Sasha nodding. She placed a finger at her entrance and clamped her mouth down on Bayley's clit.

The phone began to ring.

"The phone is ringing.." Bayley choked out as Sasha moved her tongue all over Bayley.

"Don't worry about it." Sasha whispered breaking away for a second.

The phone stopped eventually and Sasha was glad it did.

Bayley's hips bucked up into Sasha's mouth as she continued to work on getting Bayley to cum. Bayley knew it wasn't long when she felt her walls beginning to clench. She couldn't keep still either.

"Oh my gosh. Sash.. Sasha..." she choked out grabbing a handful of Sasha's hair.

Sasha encouraged her and she couldn't take it anymore.

"I.. I can't hold it." Bayley yelled out as she squirmed, pushing Sasha's head away slightly

Her legs began to close around Sasha's head and she knew she got her where she wanted her. Sasha held her legs open and watched as her back arched and she cried out loud.

Bayley laid there panting trying to recover from her orgasm and lack of breath for that moment. Bayley was evident on Sasha's mouth and Bayley grabbed Sasha by her shirt and kissed her hard on the mouth.

"I want to return the favor." Bayley said biting her lip and Sasha smiled.

×
Bayley grabbed one of her t-shirts from her bag and slipped it on. She had recently showered and now Sasha was in the shower.

Bayley was glad that her first time was with someone she really liked. She hoped that nothing would ever make them hate each other.

Bayley heard the water stop running and she knew Sasha would be out in a matter of seconds. Sasha stepped out of the bathroom and she sat down on the bed.

She dried her body off and put on some clothes before laying down on her bed beside Bayley. She turned to face Bayley who was on her phone.

"Woah. What the fuck is that?" Sasha pointed to the red flashing light. She got up and grabbed the thing that was flashing. She covered in mouth in shock as her eyes filled with tears.

"What is that?" Bayley asked Sasha who held it in her hand

"It's a camera. It's been recording us the entire time?!" Sasha yelled as Bayley's heart began to race.

"You recorded me? What did you do?" Bayley yelled as tears filled her eyes.

"I didn't. I didn't know this got there" Sasha defended herself

"Is it recording?" Bayley asked and Sasha put the camera on the ground and smashed it.

"I don't know if it was." Sasha answered looking at Bayley who sighed and face palmed herself.