Chapter Fifteen : Nearing Graduation

• Chapter Fifteen : Nearing Graduation

[THAT SAME DAY...]

BAYLEY attempted to avoid Sasha with every chance she got. She felt a tug and soon she was face to face with Sasha in the empty halls.

"Sasha, get off of me." Bayley said trying to push Sasha off.

"Why? Bayley talk to me. I'm not getting off of you until you do!" Sasha whispered holding Bayley down

"I don't want you to be near me while we are in school now get off me." Bayley said with a slight chuckle finally getting out of her grip. "Listen, I love you. I really do but, please stay away from me. I'm serious." Bayley added.

"Why, Bayley?" Sasha asked in a whisper loud enough for just them to hear.

"Because they'll treat you the same way they treat me. See you later okay?" Bayley says before she walked away.

×

Charlotte, Becky, Naomi, and Sasha were walking into the cafeteria when they saw people throwing food and drinks at Bayley. She sat place in her seat with her head down.

We all rushed over. "Why don't you all leave her alone?!" Naomi yelled helping Bayley up and out of the cafeteria.

Charlotte and Becky got on top of the table. They made enough noise to get the attention of everyone in the cafeteria.

"You all think it's cool to pick on someone because of a mistake they made?" Becky yelled out to the crowds of sitting children.

"Yeah. So what if she's dating or seeing a girl! Most of you have had your encounters whether you are straight or gay." Charlotte spoke up. "MacKenzie I see you laughing. Don't act like you haven't fucked the whole school already." Charlotte adds and she jumps off the table.

"None of you can beat me, so leave her alone or deal with me." Becky said heading out.

"There's so many of you who could do something about it and you decide to just sit there and do nothing and that's really messed up!" Charlotte says before she hopped off the table and walked out behind Beckt.

They found Sasha, Bayley and Naomi taking food out of Bayley's hair.

"Thanks guys." Bayley whispered to them as she inhaled sharply. Sasha knew she was going to cry.

Guess acting tough don't really last long huh?

"Give us a moment?" Sasha asked the girls and they stepped out. "It's okay. Let it out." Sasha said hugging Bayley who cried on her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry." She cried holding unto Sasha tight. "I'm like the worse girlfriend ever." Bayley whispered before Sasha cupped her face in her hands

"You're actually the best. Thing is I'm only gay for you." Sasha laughed and Bayley laughed too as she wiped her tears.

[GRADUATION]

SASHA had her robe on. She looked to all her friends on her right before looking to her girlfriend on the right. Sasha stared at her because today she wore makeup.

Bayley looked back at Sasha and flashed her a smile. They both focused back on the ceremony as they begin to call names for everyone to receive their diploma.

"Sasha Banks..." She called out and Sasha smiled before walking up the stairs she received her diploma and walked off the stage.

| Bayley's Point Of View |

One by one everyone's name was called. Except mine.

"And lastly, our valedictorian, Bayley Martinez!" She said and I was shocked. Everyone stood up and began to clap. My eyes welled up with tears as I head up the stairs. I received everyrhing and was told to make a speech.

"Oh wow. I um, I didn't even prepare a speech." I started. "The entire time I was at this school, I was treated unfairly and wrong. A few friends helped me out and I couldn't do this without them so, thank you all." I say eyeing my friends and getting off the stage.

She hugged all her friends and they threw their hats into the air. They had officially graduated.

Sasha hugged Bayley and they share a quick kiss on the lips before they continued to hug.