Chapter Twelve : Uploaded

• Chapter Twelve : Uploaded

| Bayley's Point Of View |

I love Sasha and I can't believe someone would do something like this to us. Why would they do this?
My phone began to vibrated repeatedly and I looked at it.

'Unknown : You're a lesbian?'

'Unknown : Slut.'

'Unknown : Um, ew.'

'Unknown : You are disgusting!'

'Unknown : Why would you record something like that?'

'Unknown : Why are you showing everyone your private business.'

All sorts of mean messages flooded in my phone. Tears welled in my eyes. I hated myself. Shit. Someone saw it.

"I'm so stupid." I whispered to myself, "If my mom sees this, I'm fucked." I added wiping away my tears.

School is going to be brutal when we get back. I walked home and ran inside slamming the door and plopping down on my bed. I cried into my pillow all night.

×
I woke up the next morning. My throat felt swollen, I walked into the bathroom and my eyes were red and swollen. My hair was a disgusting mess and messages continued to flood my phone.

Sasha : Bayley
Seen 3:34 P.M

Bayls.
Seen 3:34 P.M

Bay.
Seen 3:35 P.M

Babe.
Seen 3:36 P.M

Answer me please.
Seen 3:36 P.M

Bayley, I didn't do anything! I don't know how it got there!
Seen 3:37 P.M

Please Bayley.. answer me.
Seen 3:37 P.M

I'm coming over to talk to you.
Seen 3:38 P.M

Bayley.
Seen 3:38 P.M

I ignored every text I got from Sasha. I heard the front door close. I could take a guess it was Sasha. I hurried out the bathroom and went into my close. I couldn't help but, I just broke down crying. I felt like crap.

My door opened and I didn't even realize until the closet door opened. Sasha stood above me. She tried to pick me up but, I pushed her away.

"Get away from me!" I yelled pushing her off of me

"It wasn't me Bayley. I wouldn't lie to you." Sasha replied, "I'm on that tape too. I'm getting bad messages too." Sasha said

"Sasha... I don't want to date you anymore." I answered my face was hot as tears repeatedly fell down my face.

"Bayley please. We can figure this out together." Sasha yelled as she cried too

"Sasha stop. I don't want to see you crying." I say pulling the closet door closed. She opened it again.

"I don't want to see you crying either Bayley.." Sasha said growing sadder "We can get through this together. If you just listen to me."

"I won't break up with you but, I can't be around you." I yelled and Sasha hesitated before she left.

[SIX DAYS LATER...]

The messages haven't stopped. I knew what I had to do. I'm taking the blame for everything... I set up a camera and decided to record a video to post.

'Hey.. I'm Bayley. Bayley Martinez. Now there's a video of Sasha and I going around. Honestly it was all me. I blackmailed Sasha into doing it so, you guys should leave her alone. Pick on me if you want someone to pick on. I'm sorry Sasha.'

×

I stopped the video and posted it to my Facebook account. Even more messages came through. It was bad. So bad. People told me to kill myself, I'm disgusting. I should die and the list goes on.

My parents weren't even aware of what was happening, so that was a good thing. I also managed to hide my crying and pain from them.
Last thing I want is them hating Sasha.

My phone buzzed off.

Sasha 💔 : Bayley, what did you do?! People are apologizing to me.
Seen 7:32 P.M

Bayley!
Seen 7:32 P.M

What'd you do?
Seen 7:33 P.M

You didn't have to do that... why did you do that? Why did you lie?
Seen 7:56 P.M

Bayley 🎀💕 : Your bullying stopped. I'm ending it all right now. I'm glad I had my first time with you and you gave me a chance. I love you and goodbye.
Seen 7:57 P.M

Sasha : Bayley, goodbye?
Seen 7:57 P.M

What are you doing?
Seen 7:58 P.M

I'm omw, right now!
Seen 7:58 P.M

Don't do anything stupid!
Seen 7:58 P.M