Chapter Twenty - Five : Little

• Chapter Twenty - Five : Little

| No One's Point Of View |

The sickness did not stop so, Bayley decided to take Sasha to the hospital to get a check up.

"You ready?" Bayley asked Sasha and she said yes. Bayley drove to the hospital listening to some soft pop music.

Bayley hummed along to Paramore's song, 'Decode'. Sasha leaned her head against the window and a tear slipped her eye. She quickly wiped it away and kept her head on the window.

×

Bayley sat in the waiting room for what felt like hours. She sighed as she continued to tap her foot impatiently on the ground.

Bayley was so worried. It's been two hours and she hasn't been given an update on Sasha.

"Sasha -" The doctor called and Bayley shot up from her seat. "Right this way." The doctor guided Bayley into the elevator and up to the fifth floor. Room 234.

"I wanted both of you to be here while I gave this news." The doctor stated and Bayley looked at him worried. "You are twelve weeks pregnant." He said and Bayley looked at Sasha with her eyes squinted.

"I'll give you two some time alone." The doctor said stepping out and closing the door behind him.

"Pregnant?" Bayley asked and tears started to well in Sasha's eyes. "Sasha... what happened? Two girls don't make babies!" Bayley say and Sasha stayed quiet. "What did you do?"

"We weren't together. Twelve weeks pregnant. We've been back together for like eight." Sasha explained to Bayley

"Sasha... you're pregnant." Bayley's voice shook. "You're going to leave me now aren't you?" Bayley said looking at the ground allowing a tear to slip.

Sasha got up from the bed and walked over to where Sasha was. "Bayley. I won't leave you. I love you so much. This is a huge chapter in our lives." Sasha said wrapping her arms around Bayley.

"You are pregnant. Are you ready to be a mom?" Bayley asked her

"I'm twenty - six. I have a career I wasn't looking forward to having a baby right now." Sasha explained playing with her fingers.

"It's okay. You can have the baby and still focus on your career." Bayley replied placing a hand on Sasha's thigh.

"Are you ready to be a mom?" Sasha asked Bayley and her heart began to beat faster.

They were dating so, of course she'd be involved in this baby's life.

"We can raise this baby together. I love you." Bayley say resting a hand on Sasha's stomach before kissing Sasha's lips.

"I love you too." Sasha broke the kiss and they kiss again.

The End.