15.New Lives

Jimin's POV

Chim Chim: Hey, hope you have a good day at school~

Still no answer from her.

The heck, she usually replies back right away. Is she already at school? Still. She always texts right back. And today is no different than any other day. Sigh. Maybe she's really busy.

"What's up, Jimin?" The leader walks into the practice room and sits beside me against the mirror.

"Nothing much, hyung," I smile at him.

Namjoon hyung was the first one to greet me when I walked into this company. He was really friendly and easy to talk to which I was glad of since I can be shy and awkward around new people. Although we haven't known each other for a very long time, I have gotten comfortable around him, and he seems to be the same with me also.

He raises his brows, "You look disturbed. You know, I'm always here if you ever need anyone to talk to, since I'm the closest to your age."

I nod, "Thanks hyung, I appreciate it."

He gazes across the room then whips his head back at me, "Oh actually, there's another member joining us tonight," his face lights up, his dimples showing. "And he's the same age as you I believe."

"Really?" I bite my lower lip. I'll finally get to have a friend my age. I mean, talking to Jin hyung, Hobi hyung and Monnie hyung is fun, but I think they're too old to know my generation's trends and topics. And Jungkook-well, Jungkook is busy with school which I should be too. "What's his name?"

He scratches his nape, "Ahh, his name is either Taeyong, or Taeyeon, or I don't know. But he's cool. He's a vocalist."

Another vocalist? Ugh, another rival. I force out a smile,"Cool, I can't wait to meet him."

*****

Your POV

"Y/n, you don't work tonight right?" It's after school and Taehyung and I were walking home. Well, to his home. It's a bit awkward getting ready for school in an unfamiliar place to be honest. But I have to get used to it. At least for a month.

"No, I'm planning to only work on weekends. Why?"

He licks his lips, smiling, "I have some news to share with you and Yoongi hyung," He shoves his hands into his pocket, looking ahead down the street. He looks happy about something.

"Hmm, " I eye him, making his pink lips curve more upwards. "I can't wait to hear it."

As we were about to pass by a convenience store, he suddenly stops. "I need to buy lamb skewers, come on." He walks into the brightly lit store and I follow.

"Wah, is it that big to throw a celebration?" I watch him pay for the 20 skewers to the cashier who's low-key checking Taehyung out. That disturbs me, I don't know why. I glare at her and she quickly looks away. That's right bish. Don't look at what ain't yours.

wAiT-wHAt

He laughs, "I guess you can say that."

Getting closer to his place, my heart startsto pound faster. What the heck is he going to tell us?

"We're home, hyung!" The apartment is dark and silent. Then, the bedroom door at the end of the hall cracks open.