45.Tactics

Yoongi's POV

"Yoongi oppa~"

A grunt slips through my lips as I roll over, bumping into a body. 

"Yoongi oppa,"  a pair of arms wrap around me. She tucks her head underneath my chin, tickling my neck every time she breathes. "I need to ask you something." Her voice flutters into my ears, stirring me in my sleep.  A leg hooks between mine and my mind slowly begins to function. 

"What the fuck are you doing in my bed, y/n?"

"What?" she mumbles against my bare chest. "I can do this now, can't I"

I frown as I try to digest what she's saying.

Oh right. Yesterday.

FLASHBACK

"Wait, does that mean I can do this?" she hugs me tight, making me unable to breathe. 

"Uh-"

She loosens her grip, "How about this?" She cups my cheeks and immediately, the blood rushes up to my face. I try not to choke.

"I-"

She giggles and takes my hands again, "I'm just kidding. When you said, 'I'll be the purpose you live', you meant that you'll help me, right? Like, you finally accept me as a friend?" 

I nod, "Yeah, I guess you can interpret it that way." She swings our hands back and forth, humming to a familiar tune that I can't put my finger on. 

Purpose of her life. 

I don't know exactly how she comprehended about it but for me, it's a big decision. Being the purpose of someone's life; I define it as love. 

Life. It's living, not dying. To be able to keep someone alive, you'd have to put in some love and care. 

Love. An emotion that I lack. Or thought I did until now. Music is my love, but why does it feel like it's being replaced...

END OF FLASHBACK

"Mm?" she tosses in the bed while still holding onto me. 

"W-what?" I breathe. Her fingers are cold against my chest and it's hard for me to breathe properly. She's too close. Too close. "Do you have to be in my bed like- like this?"

"Like what?" she fully straddles my leg from the side, accidentally kneeing my- my important treasure essential for life. 

"Oomph, y/n," I lean away from her. "Stop moving around and get off."

"Mm~" she whines, not letting go. "We're friends now."

My mind goes blank. Friends. Friends? Do friends do this kind of shit? 

I tap her head, "I think you've been around Taehyung too much. That perv."

"But you like it," she says against my neck as her hands slowly travel up. 

"Wow ho ho," I let out a nervous chuckle, pulling down her hands. 

whatdoidowhatdoido

"Don't you have to go to school?"

"I don't want to," she mutters. "I wanna stay here with you." She pokes my side, making me jerk sideways. 

"D-don't," I inch away from her and sit up.

What has gotten into her?

She shoves me back down, "Then let's go to sleep." Her arms wrap around my waist but I grab them and hover over her, trapping her between my legs on either side of her hips. It's kinda weird how I did without messing up.