74.Wish

Yoongi's POV

My breath hitches quietly at the sight of her. She's more beautiful up close. She opens the door wider, covering her mouth with her hands as she staggers backward.

"No way," she whispers, her golden brown eyes gleaming under the dim lights of the apartment. Her eyes are mesmerizing. Very much different from the photos Taehyung has shown me on his phone. "Yoongi o-oppa."

I carefully step inside, closing the door behind me. She keeps staring at me, wide-eyed and speechless.

"Y/n," my voice cracks. I reach out and pull her in against my chest. It feels different than before. Without my sight, I wasn't nervous at all. Now that I can see, see her face, her body, how she looks at me with those eyes...

I hesitantly wrap my arms just above her waist, afraid of rejection. Is this what love is?

But she doesn't push me away. Her body shakes against mine as she grasps my t-shirt. I rub her back gently to calm her down.

"I waited for you," she says between sobs. "I waited for a year."

I nuzzle my nose in her long, black hair. It's soft and smells good. I don't know what the smell is but it smells sweet.

"Thank you," I murmur. "Thank you for believing me."

She pulls away then looks up into my eyes. I stop breathing when I look back at her. I've never been this close with her before. Or maybe I have but I don't know since I couldn't see. The emotions that are whirling within me, I don't know how to control them. I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I gulp when her small hand reaches up to my face.

She slightly brushes the bangs out of my eyes and a small gasp escapes from her lips. My eyes travel down to her plump, pink lips then back up to her eyes. Her lips...They look very pretty.

"You can see," her voice wobbles. Something slips out from her eye. A teardrop. "You can see me."

I smile, "Yes, y/n. I can see."

Her lips tremor and she sniffles as more tears fall, staining her cheeks. "Yoongi Oppa. You don't know how much I worried about you."

I lower my gaze, feeling guilty. Heaviness weighs down on my chest but it disappears when she takes my hands, making look at her again.

"But it's okay," she takes my hands that were awkwardly by my side. "You're here now and that's all I care about." I lick my dry lips and my heart beats fast by just looking at her.

She's so unreal. How can a girl like her stay by me? And want me to stay by her?

She pulls my hand. "Come on," she smiles for the first time. We pass by the kitchen but I stop when I see something on the dining table.

"You saw them?" I nod over at the photos.

She looks at me, "You?" she raises her brows. "You put them there?"

I nod.

Her jaw drops.

I chuckle. "I took them at your graduation. You look cute in the school uniform."

She doesn't blink but keeps staring at me like I'm crazy or something. I scratch the back of my head. "Yeah, and I thought I'd drop them off 'cause you'd probably wanna see-"

She cuts me off by hugging me tightly. "Oh my gosh," her voice is muffled against my chest. "I can't believe you were able to see me at the graduation."

I look down at her tiny figure, not able to keep from smiling. She steps back, her lips tugged upwards like mine.

"We really have a lot to talk about," she takes my hand and leads me over to the couch in the living room. She sits down and pats at the spot next to her. I sit down, leaving a small space between us. She slides right next to me so her body is pressed against mine.