43.Cotton Candy

Yoongi's POV

As soon as I hear the footsteps fade, her hand slides down from my arm to my hand. "Who were they?"

"I don't know," she says. "Never seen them before. They looked older than Jungkook though."

I feel like a heavy load had just lifted from my chest. Without that horny kid, I'm able to lay back and chill. Honestly, I like him because he bought me lamb skewers but that's it. He just wants y/n all to himself like, what the fuck. He's younger than her so he should get together with his own group of friends.

"Yoongi oppa."

My heart leaps up to my throat at her sudden voice, "Yeah?"

She chuckles, "Did I scare you?" I shake my head. "Oh, your face is turning red," a hand presses against my hot cheek.

I look away, "Y/n-ah."

The touch disappear, "Y/n-ah?" she asks in disbelief.

I want to kick myself. What the fuck is wrong with me? "I-"

"Yoongi oppa, are you ok?" she feels my forehead then my neck. I flinch at the contact but don't move. I can't move. Whenever I'm around her, it seems as if my own body doesn't want to listen to me. It's like she's taking over me. Controlling me.

"You've been acting kinda weird lately," her hand that was on my neck grabs my other hand. I can feel my body grow hotter and hotter each second. My mouth opens but no words come out. I then feel something soft and squishy against my ear.

"Is it maybe that you've fallen for me?" her voice is smooth like honey, making my knees weak. She laughs and lets go of one hand, "Let's go get a snack."

A sigh seeps through my mouth, the jitters spreading throughout my body.

"Have you ever tried cotton candy?"

My brows furrow at the new word, "No."

She tugs my hand, "You've been missing out! How can you have not tried cotton candy?"

Cotton candy. Must be some sort of candy. I don't like sweets but if she likes them...

We wait in line for this snack and she hands it to me.

"Is this like a skewer? Why is it on a stick?" It's pretty light.

"Just try it," she pushes it up towards my mouth. "I think you'll like it."

I slowly bring it to my mouth and it's big. And fluffy. Fluffy. Fluffy like Holly. It feels like I'm cuddling her.

I take a small bite and the fluffiness is sweet on my taste buds but it dissolves right away. "Huh?" I take another bite but it just goes away as soon as it touches my tongue. What the heck is this?

"Do you like it?" she swings our hands back and forth as we walk.

I nod, "It's interesting. It's very soft." I wonder how it looks like.

"They look like clouds," she answers as if she had just read my mind. "Mm, like those things inside your pillow."

"Oh, my love?" I think about my first love. Well, besides the piano.

"Your love?" she stops, making me stop also.

"Never mind," I shake my head, embarrassed. Did I just really say that out loud?

"Ok," she laughs, sounding confused. "Let's go on the Ferris wheel now. Everyone goes on this one at night."

"At night?" I repeat. "Why at night?"