26.Girls

Yoongi's POV

"I didn't know you had a girl roommate."

I hear him sip his drink as the ice cubes clank lightly together.

Hyung has made a reservation at a restaurant and he kept asking me to meet up with him so I finally agreed. It's been a while since we talked but everything was cool. We were brothers and I respected him a lot.

"I don't even know how or why she became my roommate," I fiddle with the ring on my forefinger, twisting it around and around.

He quietly chuckles , "So a girl just came in and became your roommate."

I shrug, "Something like that."

"May I take your order?" a waitress comes to our table and I hear her lay down something on the table. I feel her brush my hand and I move my hands onto my lap, looking down.

"Sorry," she apologizes in a disgustingly aegyo voice. I feel hyung nudge my foot with his. I clench my teeth, knowing what he's thinking.

"I'd like tonight's special lamb ribs please," he says. "How 'bout you, Yoongi?"

"I'll have the same," I reply.

"Lamb ribs," the waitress murmurs. "Anything else?"

"No, I think we're good, thank you," he answers . "Right, Yoongi?"

"Yeah." I hear her walk away and I release a big sigh. "Did you see that hyung? She intentionally touched my hand. Like, what the fuck."

"Chill Yoongi," he laughs. "Girls find you attractive. It's your problem, not theirs."

I shake my head which makes him laugh harder. Am I really that attractive? They can't even see my eyes. Is it my hair that they like?

"Hey, you know y/n?" I hear him put down something. Maybe his drink. I nod. "What is she to you?"

"What is she to me?" I lean back, crossing my arms. "She's nothing to me."

He snorts, "Bullshit. Then why is she your roommate? Why are you letting her stay?"

"I'm not the one who let her stay. Taehyung just let her in a few months ago." Why is he keep on asking me about her? "So it wasn't me."

"Hmm, you've changed quite a bit, Yoongi," I hear him shuffle things on the table.

"Have I?"

He hums, "Yeah. I've never seen a girl stay at your place for more than an hour."

I nod.

"Just date her."

"Ew, the fuck. Hell no," I scrunch my nose. "You date her."

"I have a girlfriend already. You should get one too. You're already 20 and-"

"18," I correct him. "And she's 16, still in high school."

"Wonderful," he claps his hands. "It won't be illegal then."

"HYUNG!"

"Here are your dishes," the waitress comes back and I can smell the barbequed lamb ribs.

"Thank you," hyung says.

"Enjoy~" I can hear her smile as she goes her way.

I shake my head. You're here to enjoy your time, don't let anyone ruin the night. "Hyung, you know I've been wanting to go into a music industry, right?"

"Yeah."

"Anyways, for the whole time that I've been doing music, you've believed in me a lot, that's really...."