46.Unknown

Jimin's POV

I roll around in my bunk while looking through my photos. I stop scrolling at a certain photo. She's blowing out candles on the birthday cake. Her 13th birthday. It was just me and her but that made it more special. More memorable.

I swipe to the right and it's a video. My thumb hovers over the play button.

It'll remind me more of her. It might bring back more memories.

"Argh!" I toss my body side to side, contemplating. Should I? Should I not? Should I? Ahh, fuck it.

"Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~"

My high-pitched voice floods in the empty room. I cringe at my pre-puberty self. Especially the voice. Ew.

"Oh! Who's birthday is it?"

"What the-" I turn off the video as Jungkook skips into the room.

"Why are you hiding your phone, hyung?" he tilts his head as he blinks his big, round eyes. He hasn't hit puberty yet but damn, why is this kid so good looking? Maybe it's his genes. His DNA. Lucky asshole.

"Nothing," I get off my bed and he pouts.

"Where are you going?"

"Nowhere," I walk down the hallway. Thankfully, he doesn't follow. For the first time.

I settle down on the chair and unlock my phone. Shoot. I should've brought my earphones. I walk back to our room to find the door closed with Taehyung right in front of it. I frown and wait to see what he does. What is the alien up to now?

He knocks rapidly on the door, "Jungkook-ah!"

"Who is it?" a muffled voice comes out.

"It's, it's-"

"Whos is it?!"

"V~" he looks up at the door then back down.

"Hold on, I'm not wearing any clothes."

Taehyung turns around, his back to the door, "He's not wearing any clothes. If he's not wearing any clothes-" he faces the door and does a meme face. I hold in my laugh.

"Wait," Jungkook calls out uneasily behind the closed door

Taehyung puts his forehead against the door, "Jungkook, you're not wearing any clothes?" he smirks. He looks around the hall but doesn't see me. That perv. "Jungkook-ah, are you naked?" WT-

The door opens, "I wasn't wearing any pants."

My eyes shoot open wide. I Naruto run down the hall.

No.

No gay shit is going to happen. Not right in front of my face.

"Yah-"