37.Dy(e)ing

Your POV

"Yoongi oppa," I open his bedroom door to find him sitting on his bed with his phone. He's always on his phone now. I don't really know what he does on it since he can't see. He's been going out with his older brother too, but I don't know the reason for that either. He's been more open with me and that's all I care about. 

He puts his phone down, "What is it?"

I carefully sit at the edge of his bed and he doesn't yell at me for that anymore. "You know, it's past New Years." He nods. "I was wondering if you could dye your hair again."

He touches his hair, "What's wrong with my hair right now?" 

I reach over and brush my fingers through his long locks, "Well, remember when you dyed it blue?" He nods. "The colour washed out."

His mouth opens, "Oh. What does that mean?"

"It means the colour is not there anymore," I reply standing up. "Because you've washed your hair many times. It's a brownish colour now. So I was wondering if I can dye it for you."

"You?" he moves back as if to try to get away from me. "Why you?"

"I'm pretty good with hair, so."

He pokes the inside of his cheek with his tongue then lets out a sigh, "Fine. What colour?"

"Black," I say as he gets up. I gold him by the arm, "You can't wear that white t-shirt, or else it's going to get ruined."

He takes off his shirt without hesitance and leaves me in awe again by his beautifully toned, slim body that all girls would kill for. 

I laugh nervously, "You really don't get embarrassed in front of me half-naked."

He shrugs, "I'm just topless. I don't know how I look like but I know I'm not showing any private parts."

I get a hold of his arm again and lead him into the bathroom, "Does that mean I can wear short shorts and mini skirts outside since I'm not showing any private parts?"

He clears his throat, "N-no."

I smirk as his pale cheeks turn pink. Even his chest changes colour, "Why not?"

He rubs his nose, "Just because." I stifle a laugh. I kinda feel like he likes me or has some kind of feelings for me. But he confuses me; sometimes he's super flirty and other times, he's such a jerk. 

"Here," I sit him down on a stool. "Let me wet your hair first." I spray water in his hair then comb it through. "Okkk, it says here that I have to mix this," I work the black dye in the container. 

He crosses his leg on top of the other, "Just hurry up. I have work to do."

"Ok ok," I stir the thick mixture with the back of the brush. "I just have to-" A blob of the dye drips onto his chest, causing him to flinch. 

"What the fuck," his hand reaches up to his chest.

"Wait," I grab his wrist. "I'll clean it later. Don't make it bigger so I have more to clean off."

"It feels weird," he grumbles as the dye slides down and down towards his belly button. Where his vline slightly shows. sHiT

"Yeah, I know," I lather on some more in his hair, trying to get it thoroughly into his roots also. I try hard not to look down. He sits still like a statue in the seat which I'm glad for because the goop doesn't go down any farther. 

I colour his fringes and left them up. A small gasp escapes my mouth when I see his eyes. I never really looked at his eyes and it kind of shocked me. No. It scared me. His eyes are milky, like a thin, translucent coating over them. I gulp down and continue lathering on. "Your hair is pretty long," I comment.