60.Ringwanderung

Taehyung's POV

"'I'll be back'," she reads out slowly. "'I'll be back'?"

My eyes roam closely at each word, over and over again. It really does say, 'I'll be back'. Only that. "Can I see it?" She hands me the paper and I flip it over to find a shape on the back. It almost looks like a circle or two weird ovals put together.

"What is that?" she asks. 

I shake my head, "I have no idea."

She suddenly huffs, "Why would he leave me like this?" she grabs my arm, terror filling her eyes. "Taehyung! Where could he-"

I hold her shoulders but she still shakes like she's freezing cold, "Y/n. Yoongi hyung didn't write this. "

She abruptly goes still and looks up at me with big eyes, "What?"

I let go out her and hold up the note, "He's blind. He couldn't have written this."Her face goes sickly pale, almost like Yoongi hyung's. As soon as I said it though, I get the goosebumps. 

"T-Then who wrote it?" she whispers. 

I look at the note again, looking at the words and then the odd mark. 

"Taehyung," she steps closer to me and looks up into my eyes intensely. "We have to report this to the police."

"But didn't you say we should-"

"No," she cuts me off. "Right. Now." The look she has on is something I've never seen before. I always thought y/n as the small, cute girl, who's afraid to do stuff like ride roller coasters or something. Vulnerable. A word that seems to be named for girls but she proves me wrong. 

I blink my unfocused eyes, "Alright." My hand shakes as I take out my phone to dial 119. My pulse quickens with each number I tap on. When I finally press call, I bring it up to my ear and y/n steps back, looking at me expectantly. After about four rings, someone picks ups. 

"This is the emergency," a lady speaks rather quickly. "Which service would you like, the ambulance, fire-"

"The police," I say. "Police please." The person transfers the call and a few seconds pass by. 

"Put it on speaker," y/n whispers. 

"You've reached the police station," the man's voice is loud and y/n flinches then stands close beside me. 

"Hi, I wanted to report about a missing person," my voice wobbles. 

Yoongi hyung is missing. I just called 119 for the first time in my whole lie. I'm reporting a missing person, who's my roommate. My friend. 

I have to calm. For y/n and for myself. 

"Could you describe the person?" the police inquiries. It's almost like in the movies when people explain the situations to the police but I'm the one who's doing it now. It still seems unreal. 

"The name is Min Yoongi, male. He's 19 years old with-"

"Long black hair that covers his eyes," y/n barges in. "His height is174cm, weighing 59kg. He has monolids but he's blind."

I'm literally in shock. Like how does she know his height and weight? I don't even know that. 

"He's blind, did you say?" the police sounds surprised. 

"Yes," we both answer. There are rapid clicking noises at the other end. Y/n bites her nails nervously, making me nervous too. 

"Alright, I'll need a photo of him so I need you guys to come in," he says. "But when and where was he last seen?"

"The last time I've seen him was today, April 7th at 7:30 am. He was still in bed at the Green Valley Apartment, first floor, unit 03."

"Ok," the police hums. We patiently wait as he types in the information. "Do you think he might've gotten lost since he's blind?"

"No," y/n answers. "He left a note. I mean, someone left a note since he can't write."

"What does the note say?"

"'I'll be back.'"

*****

"What took you so long, hyung?" Jungkook trails behind me as I go into the kitchen. 

"Something came up," I grab a glass of water and gulp it down in one shot. It's been a long night but I'm still awake. I can't stop worrying. I check my phone, "You should go to sleep Jungkook-ah. Or else, you'll be tired the next day when we practice."

He yanks at my hoodie, "But I wanna play video games with you." His round eyes look at me expectantly, just how y/n looked at me not long ago. 

I force to put on a smile and ruffle his hair, "Not tonight."

His bottom lip juts out in a pout and he looks at the ground. "Ok," he trudges out and goes down the hallway. I watch his limp body, obviously sad that I'm not playing with him. I shake my head and set down the glass.

"Did you hand them in?" Jimin comes and opens the fridge door. 

"I did," I reply. He's shirtless and sweaty. He rakes his thick hair back as he takes out an energy drink. I figure he just had a work out since his muscles are more defined than usual as he moves. 

"Did you perhaps-" he opens the bottle. "- see someone?"

I cock my head. What is he trying to get out of that question?

He chuckles and twists back the cap on after a drink, "I was just wondering 'cause you took a long time to hand those assignments in." He points to the clock up on the wall which says 10:38 pm. "You left around 5 pm so of course I'd be curious of where or what you would've been doing. The other members were getting worried. Especially Jungkook."

I put on a blank face, not wanting to spill out anything and walk past him, "Oh, sorry."

"It was her, wasn't it?"

I stop in my tracks. 

"I don't care anymore," he sighs. "As long as she's happy who she's with and meets, I'm happy. I can't do anything about it anyways."

"Yeah," I face him. 

"How is she doing?" he clears his throat. He looks so uncomfortable. He's trying to hide it. He misses her a lot, I can tell. I remember coming back from the spring party to find him sitting on his bed in our dorm by himself, just staring down at the floor, his eyes empty like his soul had left him. He has the exact expression on right now from that day. He should've gone to the part and at least talked to her. They would've probably made up and been best friends again. 

"Go see her for yourself," I turn back around. "I think she needs you right now."

A/n: Sooooooooooooo

I'm here to tell you that there are just a few more chapter until this book comes to an end. 

I've been getting good feedback and comments from you guys which encouraged me to write another fanfic that's coming soon ;)

If you like this chapter, please vote and comment. It'd really cheer me up and make my day~

Also, follow me on Instagram if you haven't: 

taes_little_bae

My snapchat:

Jmspjy

Love you guys lots,

JYP