Chapter 2

Your POV

Why did I agree to this?! I'm not ready to have another family! BTS (as I learned to call them) asked me to spend a month with them and if I like it, they asked if I would consider being fostered by them. I agreed. So now, I have packed all of my things (which isn't much) and take a look at my room for the last time in a month. I'm going to miss it here. It's my home. And I'm leaving it.

Walking downstairs, Ellie, who is like my little sister, runs and gives me a hug. "Don't go y/n! I can't stay here by myself!" I crouch down to her level and give her a sad smile, "I'm sorry E. I love you." I whisper in her ear. She's the only person here who has heard my voice. Even though she is 5, I trust her with my life and she trust me. I'm going to miss her like crazy.

Okay, so, I'm not completely mute but I rarely talk and if I have to, I will.

I give her a kiss on the forehead, stand up, walk to the door and leave.  "Y/N!!" I hear her call. It breaks my heart. She won't be able to survive without me.

'Damnit, I'M SO SELFISH! THIS IS HOW I KILLED MY FAMILY! I'M SO FUCKING SELFISH!!!' I tell myself this over and over again until it's imbedded into my broken mind.

Jin gets out of the car and grabs my bag, "Go and sit in the car. Backseat." and then he leaves to put my bag in the boot. 'I can't. I can't do it. This is - This is how I killed my family. I'm not getting in. I can't.'  I start to panic. 'Shit, I can't have a panic attack now! Just get in the - NO! It'll happen again and then it'll be my fault! They don't have to take me but if I get in the car and they crash, it'll be on me. I made them take me.'

I feel the air around me tense and I sit on the floor. 'I can't. I'll hurt them!' Everything seems to be getting blurry due to the tears in my eyes. The air is caught in my throat. I can't breath. I start to take quick, shallow breaths and soon enough, I start hyperventilating.

Yoongi's POV

We are all waiting for y/n so we can go home. I hear Jin get out of the car, grab her bag and tell her to get in the car. She doesn't move. On the floor now, she starts having a panic attack. "Shit! Guys, she's having a panic attack!" I shout, grabbing their attention. We all rush out of the car and I sit down next to her and wrap my arms around her. "Shhhh, it's okay y/n. Yoongi's here."

Your POV

"Shhhh, it's okay y/n. Yoongi's here." His voice sounds like a whisper that is barley audible.

Everything seems so far away. Everything's closing in on me at the same time. I feel sick. Sick of myself for being this way and I also feel physically sick.

"JASON! SHE'S HAVING A PANIC ATTACK!!" Jungkook shouts.
Jason runs out of the care home and helps me calm down.