Chapter 3

Your POV

Jason calmed me down and helped me into the car. "It's okay, y/n. Nothing bad will happen." He's trying his best to comfort me. "I've got to get back to the kids now, okay?" I nod, "I will make sure to text you and make sure Ellie and you stay in contact." A shadow of a smile pulls at the corner of my lips as I nod again.

The boys get into the car as Jason walks away. "You okay, y/n?" Jin asks. I shake my head and look out the window. I hear Jin sigh as we drive away.

'I'm sorry Ellie. I love you so much and I promise, when I'm old enough, I will adopt you so we can be a family just how we used to play. I'll be the mummy and you will be my perfect little daughter. Maybe mummy will find you a daddy as well. Who knows? I will be back for you Ellie. I'll never forget you. Just don't forget me first.'

With that, I fall asleep.

Time Skip - At The House

We pulled up outside a really nice house.

'No fucking way..... This has to be some kind of joke.' I look towards the boys who are getting out of the car and I follow them. 

"Yes, it's real y/n. No, this isn't some kind of joke." I look at Namjoon.

'He just read my thoughts. What the? Is he psychic?'

"No, y/n. I'm not psychic." He chuckles as I run away from him towards Yoongi.

"Namjoon just show you his 'powers'? I'm pretty sure he's psychic." I nod in agreement with Yoongi.

"Well, I'll take you to your room and we'll give you a tour tomorrow. Okay?" I nod.... again.

We enter my room and I freeze.

Yoongi notices and quickly say, "You can change it if you like

Yoongi notices and quickly say, "You can change it if you like." I just shake my head and sighs in relief.

'This is it. My life is starting to look up'

"Thank you." I whisper. He looks at me.

'Bad idea y/n!' I mentally face palm.

"You just spoke. GUYS! Y/N JUST SPOKE!!" Soon enough, all of the boys are in my room and I'm backed away into a corner. 'Don't hurt me.' I silently pray.

"I thought you were mute?"

"What did you say?!"

"Speak for us!"

"Calm down guys!" Namjoon says being his sensible self. Everyone goes quite when they see me sitting on the floor in the corner of the room. My knees are up to my chest as I cry silently.

'This is all too familiar.'

The boys leave apart from Jin. He walks up to me and tries to touch me to make sure I'm okay. I bat his hand away.

*Flashback - Age 6*

I look across the dark room. Everything is blurry. Sat alone here in this dark basement is taking a toll on me. I sit in the corner of the room and sob. Then, he comes. He yanks me up by my hair and punches my stomach. "YOU AREN'T ALOWED TO CRY!" He slaps me hard across the face. I want to fall but he wont allow it and holds my hair tighter.

"SPEAK AGAIN, BITCH!"

"I'm sorry." I said timidly.

I don't speak much. Not since I was 5. 

He smashed my head onto the wall again and again until he dropped me onto the floor. Whilst he was walking away, I whisper "Goodnight, daddy." and then I'm engulfed in the darkness once again.

*End of flashback*

'It can't happen again.'