Chapter 4

*Long-ish chapter ahead*

Your POV

When I look up, I notice that Jin has gone. I deicide that I should just go to sleep. Climbing into my new bed, I can't help but feel homesick. 'I wonder if Ellie is okay.'  I know I shouldn't have left her but, don't you think I deserve a chance at happiness too?

Anyway, once I'm in my bed and are comfortable, I pull out my phone and play some music. This song always helps me sleep. I can play it on the piano as well and a few other songs.

Namjoon's POV

I am walking to my room when I hear our song playing. Taking a closer listen, I realize it's Let Go and it's coming from y/n's room.'So she's an ARMY. Cute.' 

I make my way downstairs. "Hey guys. I think y/n is an ARMY."

"Why do you think that?" Jin questions.

"Well, do you remember our song Let Go?" They all nod, "I walked past y/n's room and the piano cover was playing."

"Maybe she is then." Taehyung admits.

"I didn't think she would know us." Jungkook doubts, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. If you don't believe me, look on my phone.  I recorded it."

I show all the boys the video of y/n listening to our song.

Your POV

Someone walks past during the song. 'I know they are BTS but what can I do? I'm a depressed 15 year old girl who has had a horrible life. Will they announce to the ARMYs that they are adopting me?' I decide to ask tomorrow because right now I need some rest.

The Next Day

Today is the day I'll ask about how to tell ARMYs.

I walk downstairs to see all the boys around the dinner table except for Jin. I decide to sit inbetween Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Morning y/n! Did you have a good sleep?" Hoseok is way too excited this morning.

I nod in response and Jin comes in holding piles upon piles of pancakes. 'Oh, my god! I love pancakes. Shame I won't eat much...'

"Oh! Y/n, you're up! Have a good sleep?" Jin asks as he sets the pancakes on the table and takes a seat inbetween Namjoon and Hoseok.

I nod as an answer and then Jin stands up and puts 5 pancakes all on our plates. 'GREAT! Aahhhh! No WAY an I going to be able to eat all of these! I can just about manage 1...'

I stare at the food and start to feel sick at the thought that this will be inside of me soon. Looking round, I notice that everyone else has already started to eat theirs so I pick up my untensils and slowly start to eat.

10 minutes later...

The boys have all finished and I've only ate about a quarter of my pancake. I feel sick. I put my utensils down on the table and look up to be met with 7 worried pairs of eyes all staring at me. I tilt my head to the right in confusion.

"You hardly ate y/n. You need to eat." Jin tells me sternly.

I shake my head and pat my stomach. "You're full?" Jungkook asks unsure and I nod my head.

"You didn't even eat half of a pancake though. How can you be full?" Taehyung and his questions! I shrug as I have a sip of juice, place it down and walk away from the table.