Chapter 8 - A Day With Taehyung

Whilst I'm washing the dishes after breakfast, Taehyung comes and back hugs me. "I'm taking you to the theme park today!!" He says and I turn around in shock only to see our faces inches apart. A blush spreads across both our faces and Taehyung pulls away from me

"R-really?! I've never been before!!" I exclaim in excitement and Taehyung grins at me.

"Go get dressed quickly but make sure to wear jeans or shorts. No skirts. Oh, bring a change of clothes." He instructs and I nod my head whilst walking off to my room. I take a quick shower, dry my hair and brush my teeth.

I tie my hair into a high pony tail and I go into Yoongi's room

I tie my hair into a high pony tail and I go into Yoongi's room. "Hey Yoongi." I say as I hug him on his bed.

"Hey. You excited for your day with Taehyung?" He asks.

"Yep. He's taking me to the theme park!" I look up at him to see his eyes already on me.

"Well, you shouldn't keep him waiting. Do you want to borrow a jacket because it might get cold?" He ask when he is already getting off the bed and walking towards his wardrobe.

He pulls out a plain black zip up jacket and chuck it to me, "Thank you." I say as I put it on.

"Right. Go away now. I'll see you when you get back." He gives me a kiss on my fore head and pushes me out of his room.

At the theme park

Taehyung buys our tickets and we walk into the park. I look around me and I can see hundreds of people laughing and joking around. I'm broken out of my trance when Taehyung asks, "Well, what do you want to do first?"

"Ummmmm........ That one!" I point to a rollercoaster with a steep drop and a few loops.

"You sure?" He asks excitedly and I nod my head. We both run over to the line and after a few minutes, Taehyung starts to complain.  "You know what? Were going to buy a fast pass." He starts to drag me out of the line.

"But Taehyung! They're expensive." I scold.

"Yeah but I'm a K-pop idol." He says in a 'duh' tone making me laugh.

After the rollercoaster

We get off the ride and my legs feel like jelly. "Hey, Taehyung. I've turned to jelly." I joke and we both burst out laughing.

"That was so fun though!!" He says as we make our way to another ride. He takes my hand and leads me through everyone and we end up at a water ride.

"This is why you told me to bring spare clothes." I say as I look up at the ride in excitement. Taehyung nods in agreement and drags me to where we can get a fast pass.

After a few minutes, we are put onto the log flume. I sit in the front in between Taehyung's legs and his arms are wrapped around my waist. The man on the controls presses a button and we slowly move forward. 

"Thank you for this day Taehyung." I say as we slowly climb our way up to the top.

He grips my waist tighter, "No problem. Get ready!" We reach the top and you can see most of the theme park. The log starts to go down fast and Taehyung and I scream out of joy. We get hit with a big wave of water causing us to become drenched. 

"That was awesome!" We say at the same time causing us to laugh. We get off the ride and go to change. We meet up again and walk around some more and Taehyung wins me some prizes and I win him some. 

A lot of rides were ridden and a lot of laughs were shared. 

This was the best day ever.