Chapter 6

1 Month Later

I've been here for a month now and today is the decision time.

"Y/n, today, you will have to tell us if you would like us to adopt you." Yoongi tells me. They've helped me a lot. Jin helped me eat again (but only small amounts at a time) and Yoongi has helped me speak again. I only speak to Yoongi though. He has earned my full trust and I could never leave him.

He's my guardian angel.

"I know..." I whisper to Yoongi. I take a deep breath before turning towards the rest of the boys and the social workers.

"I- I" I take another breath and count from 1-10 twice. "I want to stay here please." I finally answer. The boys all start jumping around happily and Yoongi looks at me with a proud smile.

"You spoke to them Y/N," He embraces me in a warm hug, "I'm so impressed. Thank you for choosing to stay because if you left, who'd I help? Who would I love? Who would I care for? See, you're the answer to all of these questions and I will help you get better and so will the boys. We love you very much. I love you."

"I love you too," I snuggle deeper into his chest as I let him protect me from the world, "My guardian angel." He chuckles at the new nickname he has received but rests his head on top of mine.

"Quick! Get the camera!" I hear Jin shout from somewhere in the room and then I hear multiple clicks from multiple cameras.

"Yah! Stop taking photos of us and do something useful! Aish, these kids..." Yoongi mumbles the last sentence so I'm only able to hear and I giggle softly. I pull out of Yoongi's arms to see everyone crowded around the cameras and phones. I push the boys out of the way and look at the pictures.

"Why?" Yoongi looks over my shoulder with a disapproving look. I take the phones and camera to the printer and start to print the photos off to add to my scrapbook later.

"What are you doing?" I jump at the loud and happy voice of Kim Taehyung.

"Printing."

"What for?" He asks whilst getting closer.

"T-to add to m-my s-s-scrapbook later." I take a deep breath.

"Sounds good. Hey, you're also getting pretty confident with speaking. I'm proud and I know the rest of the boys are too. Especially Yoongi." I finally let my gaze rest on him rather than the printer.

I ask, "Why?"

"Well, he has tried so hard to get you to how you want to be and you are nearly there. He loves you more than anything in this world and that's saying something because let's face it, if he isn't helping you, he's sleeping, making music or eating. You're his top priority. He has every right to be proud of what you've accomplished. He's like a dad." We both laugh at the thought.

"Thank you." I smile to Taehyung.

"Y/n, you know how you will be staying here?" I nod, "Well, I want to get to know you better. The other boys want to spend time with you as well but they're too shy to ask. So, how about next week, you have a day with each of us and we will start from the youngest to the oldest because Jin and Yoongi already know you pretty well. What do you say?" His eyes hold a hopeful gleam.

"Yeah. It sounds fun. I would love to get to know you and the others." After I said that, he shows his famous, wide box smile and I couldn't help but smile along.

"Oh. you're printing is done. Bye!" He waves enthusiastically towards me then he walks out.

'Strange.' I shrug off the thought and collect my pictures.

I printed one of each for me and Yoongi.

After dinner, I go back to my room and start to fill in the next page with the pictures from today.

I'm finally happy.

a/n:

Hey, sorry I haven't been updating it's just I've been busy.

This chapter is dedicated to LOVER-Dolan. Thank you for your comment and I hope you are happy.

If you want me to change anything in the chapter please tell me because I literally wrote this in 30 minutes.

Stay happy!

Bye x