Chapter 12 - A Day With Yoongi

A/n: Hi. Thank you for all of the suggestions and I hope it lives up to your expectations. Thank you for 2.3k reads!!!

Warning, this chapter includes:

*Mention of abuse , self harm and rape*

Morning soon came and I am dragged out of my peaceful slumber into the real world. A sudden shout jolts me awake and I look around frantically. I hear it again, "Y/N! BREAKFAST!" I facepalm when I realise it's just Jin and I check my phone for the time, 9:00 am. Groaning, I make my way out of my room into the dinning room downstairs. When I get there, all the boys are sat with smiles on their faces and are waiting for me to join them, "Morning, sorry, I slept in." I apologize shyly.

"Don't worry about it." Hoseok answers with a reassuring smile on his face and I return the gesture as I sit down in between Taehyung and Namjoon.

"Okay. Here's the food so eat up!" Jin announces as he walks into the room with three plates of waffles. He places them in front of everyone and walks back into the kitchen only to return with strawberries, chocolate syrup, honey and other waffle toppings. We all stare in awe and start our breakfast.

After breakfast we all go back to our rooms to freshen up and just before I enter mine, Yoongi walks towards me. "Do you want to go shopping today? The shopping centre is only 10 minutes away." He asks.

I pause as I think over the option. 'I went shopping the day of the accident. What if it happens again?' I shake away the negative thoughts and nod my head before making my way into my room to get ready. I throw on some clothes, grab my money, phone and earphones and I head downstairs.

 I throw on some clothes, grab my money, phone and earphones and I head downstairs

At The Shopping Centre

We decide to head to some clothes shops. As we make our way to the Gucci shop (because Yoongi insisted in buying me something from there) I start to get this gut feeling like something is wrong. I ignore it and we enter the shop. After about half an hour in the Gucci shop, we leave with a belt, a jumper and some sunglasses.

We walk over to some other shops and I decide to get some presents for the members. I get Jin a Mario plushie, Namjoon a Ryan plushie, Hoseok a new pair of headphones, Jimin a new jacket, Taehyung a Gucci bag and Jungkook a new game. When Yoongi isn't looking, I get him a Kumamon plushie and a Kumamon face mask.

We end up going to the food court to get something to eat. 

3 Hours Later

The feeling in my stomach never went away for the whole day.  We were about to leave but Yoongi dragged me into a clothes shop to buy some things. We head to pay and I freeze.

There, smirking at the counter, is Fredrick.

*Flashback - 10 Years Old*

"She's in the basement Fred." I hear my dad tell his friend. 

"Thanks. I'm going to have some fun with her if you get what I mean." I hear him reply. My dad just laughs in return and leads him to the door of the basement. The door opens to reveal my dad and a 30 year old man stood behind him, "She's all yours. When you're done, I'll be in my office waiting for the money." My dad says and walks out, closing the metal door behind him.

Fred makes his way towards me where I'm curled up in a ball in the corner of the dark room. He flicks on a light I didn't know was there and he smirks, "I'm gonna make you feel really good" My heart quickens as he approaches me .Once he is just in front of me, I hit him in the face. His smirk drops, "You know what?!" He unties his belt, "I'm just gonna hurt you!" He shouts and I cave in on my self. Even though I'm happy he won't do anything like 'that' to me, he is still going to beat me.

After that day, he came every Sunday to beat me until I passed out.

*End Of Flashback*

I control my breathing and put my items on the counter, "Hello, is there anything else you need?" Fred asks calmly and sends me a pointed look. I shake my head and cling onto Yoongi whilst he pays for everything.

Back At Home

We all go into the living room and I try my best to be happy after my encounter. Luckily, the boys haven't caught on yet. I tell them all to sit down and I hand them all of their presents in the order, Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jungkook and lastly, Yoongi. They all thank me for the gifts and give me a hug.

We end up ordering take out for dinner and after that, we all go to our rooms to sleep. I get dressed into my new pyjamas and I get into my bed to try and get some rest for tomorrow.

That doesn't happen.

My thoughts swim around in my head, reminding me how useless I am.

'You don't deserve them.'

'I do.'

'You should just give up.'

'I-I can't.'

'They're just going to end up like him.'

'No.'

'No one loves you.'

'No one loves me?'

'It's all an act.'

'It is all an act.'

'They're using you for fame.'

'I'm being used...'

'You're so stupid to think someone could love you.'

'I'm stupid.'

'Why don't you just end this now?'

'End it?'

'Kill. Your. Self.'

'Hurt yourself.'

'No one would care if you died.'

'You have a blade in your bathroom.'

'Use it.'

'Do it.'

'Do it.'

'Do it.'

'Do it.'

'Do it.'

'Do it.'

'Do it.'

'DO IT!'

"OKAY! O-okay, fine...." I give in to the voices and head to my bathroom.....